Thread: AGELESS CAMPAIGN, Episode II, Part V.

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    "Time is running out." says George. "Henry! Did you find anything!" George calls out."
    Henry gives George a pile of crumpled papers. Some look to be in French, others in the Altantian language. "They were in the bedroom waste basket," is the boy's reply.

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
    Henry gives George a pile of crumpled papers. Some look to be in French, others in the Altantian language. "They were in the bedroom waste basket," is the boy's reply.
    "Good job lad" replies George as scans them before he puts them in his enchanted notebook.
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit under.

Play By Post Games

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: How far is Heraculum from the Bast temple with the gate we came through?
    OOC: Around 45 miles. The gate you came in is around 2 miles away from your present location in Zakazik. You'll recall from Abby's conversation with Prosper Merimee in Tanis that the French are checking multiple possible locations for the Gateway.

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Good job lad" replies George as scans them before he puts them in his enchanted notebook.
    They look to be recipees for potions.

OOC: Sorry everyone, I am just completely thrashed. I can't focus and I fell asleep sitting here at the computer. Must sign off and hit the hay.
    Opportunity is usually missed because it shows up in overalls looking like work. -- Mike Rowe

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by orchid blossom View Post
    OOC: Sorry everyone, I am just completely thrashed. I can't focus and I fell asleep sitting here at the computer. Must sign off and hit the hay.
    OOC: Heading to bed soon myself.

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Maurice, what was your plan after you left here?"
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Well, let's load up and head over to the ship. Let's break open the door frame and get the bomb out to the window. Once outside we can get it airborne through a couple of means. We can decide where to drop it on the way." says George.

OOC: We can hoist up to the airship as we take off.
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit under.

Play By Post Games

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
    "Maurice, what was your plan after you left here?"
    "To find and rejoin my teammates at whichever location appeared most promising, Tel-el Kabir, Herakleion or Gizah."

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: We can hoist up to the airship as we take off.
    OOC: You can. Feel free to make a long post covering the next 30 minutes of character actions.

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
    OOC: You can. Feel free to make a long post covering the next 30 minutes of character actions.
    OOC: OK, I figured you were heading to bed soon too and wanted to get us set up for the next scene. I will take some time and get a long post.

Play By Post Games

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Sounds like a good plan. George darling, may I have a word with you in the hallway?"

She began walking out and took Abby by the arm to join them, leaving Fish and Lawrence inside to keep an eye on things.

She spoke quietly, "So, we know some of his story is false. Could he be leading us away from where we want to be?"
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
    "Sounds like a good plan. George darling, may I have a word with you in the hallway?" She began walking out and took Abby by the arm to join them, leaving Fish and Lawrence inside to keep an eye on things. She spoke quietly, "So, we know some of his story is false. Could he be leading us away from where we want to be?"
    Mina follows the trio out. She says, "I know something about Mr. Beaujoulais. He would never knowingly work with the French wizards, they were responsible for the death of his parents."

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The wealthy Sheik collects his magical crystal ball and carefully places it within its velvet case and hands it to main servant/bodyguard.

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "One moment, if I may. How much would an item like this cost? And the other items that you possess? We are interested in perhaps purchasing some things from you."

Ruby Selari Molly

• Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast