Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: NC Game Day XXVI

Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rel View Post
    I spoke to Mark Causey last night and he's planning to run 13th Age on Sunday afternoon. I've been participating in the playtest for it and I like it better than 5eD&D. I'd recommend giving it a try.
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall.-- Mike Mearls

I mean, I never GET any but that would be preferable. --Rel

That's me O_O

I posted my game on EN World. Let me know if there is a second time that people want it run. I'm flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Universe View Post
    Ooooh! That definitely sounds like a winner. Let us know as soon as the game is posted, and/or beg Mark to dibs me!
    I'll go ahead and add you!

Also I just exchanged e-mails with one of the guys from Bully Pulpit games and it sounds like they may come run some Fiasco for us. I told them that Sunday is when we most need some extra gameage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Istalindir View Post
    Jason Morningstar?
    Oh, HELL YES make that happen. I've been wanting to meet Jason for a while now, and playing Fiasco with him would be a nerd's dream come true.

Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nareau View Post
    Oh, HELL YES make that happen. I've been wanting to meet Jason for a while now, and playing Fiasco with him would be a nerd's dream come true.
    with your current avatar this has me :roflmao:
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall.-- Mike Mearls

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stebbins View Post
    Finally, Alenda, you will love JC's game. All the characters have awesome goals which make the interactions a constant stream of fun. The actual game plot will mostly just get in the way.
    Isn't that most of JC's games?

Also: Things in a Box.

Also: Thanks Rel!! Sounds like uber fun!!
    "Amber is about to Detect Magic on your butt" - Hypersmurf

"Alenda is far more evil than me. She's 87% evil, and I'm only 63.5% evil." -- Goblin Girl

"Your evil is so... charming..." -- barsoomcore

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenda View Post
    Isn't that most of JC's games?
    I go where the players take me.

I seem to have critical mass for a Sunday PM game. Would anyone be interested in a game on Sunday AM or on Saturday?

I've been in contact with Bully Pulpit again and they are going to make a couple of Fiasco sessions available on Sunday morning and will stay around for the afternoon if folks are interested. In order to make this easy for them, I'm going to sign up the slots under my ENWorld account so don't be confused if you see my name associated with a game I'm not running.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I've been in contact with Bully Pulpit again and they are going to make a couple of Fiasco sessions available on Sunday morning and will stay around for the afternoon if folks are interested. In order to make this easy for them, I'm going to sign up the slots under my ENWorld account so don't be confused if you see my name associated with a game I'm not running.
    what is your ENW account name.

Torm?
    hong?
    Bugaboo?

freaking RIPPED Rodrigo Istalindir's Avatar
    Province
    The Grand Duchy of Rodrigonia
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by diaglo View Post
    what is your ENW account name.

Torm?
    hong?
    Bugaboo?
    reveal

Rodrigo, it's not too late to Seonaid my game, but I'm going to have to insist that you Seonaid it no later than noon tomorrow, k?

freaking RIPPED Rodrigo Istalindir's Avatar
    Province
    The Grand Duchy of Rodrigonia
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Seonaid View Post
    Rodrigo, it's not too late to Seonaid my game, but I'm going to have to insist that you Seonaid it no later than noon tomorrow, k?
    You're not the boss of me.

Despite being tired from having to work two whole days in a row, I'm totally excited to see everybody. If anybody needs directions or anything then just call me.

If you don't have my number then call somebody else and have them call me. If you're more than two degrees from having my number then we probably don't want you there.

P.S. vis a vis the gathering at my place tomorrow night, feel free to drop by any time after 7:00. We won't be serving up food and such like on Saturday but you're free to bring dinner with you if you like.

Oh and guys, remember your bathing suits. Ladies...nevermind.

• Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast