Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Istalindir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Things in a Box is passe.

'Cards Against Humanity' however...
    Want.

Damn you, Rusty COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Rel's Avatar
    Province
    In my house.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenda View Post
    This is probably posted somewhere and I missed it, but what social plans are afoot for NC Gameday? Are we doing a get together on Friday night? What about Saturday or Sunday? Are we going to a specific restaurant one night?
    There are plans and generally these are they:

Friday Night: We obviously don't have any rooms at the Best Western and therefore don't have use of the meeting room there that we've used the last few years. Instead we're going to just get together at my place for an extra night for those people coming from out of town. Doesn't mean the locals aren't invited too but this is specifically targeted at the folks from faraway lands.

Saturday Night: This will be the main shindig at my place featuring BBQ, Corndogs, etc. Oh and by the way, feel free to bring a bathing suit and hit the hot tub on either night. It's the NCGD gatherings that we were specifically thinking of when we got it.

Sunday Night: We'll hit some sort of restaurant that evening but I'm not sure where. We did Jack Astors for a couple years but last year the service was so bad that they went out of business. I'll poke around a few local restaurants and see who wants to accommodate us but I'm open for suggestions.

Monday Morning: We've done the Breakfast At Barry's enough times that I'm going to start calling it part of the tradition. Good hearty food for cheap and one last chance to hang out before people hit the road. Let me know if you need directions but it's easy to find and close to where most folks will be staying.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

The next CAMP NCGD is on April 23-27, 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Rel View Post
    Oh and by the way, feel free to bring a bathing suit and hit the hot tub on either night. It's the NCGD gatherings that we were specifically thinking of when we got it.
    Hot tubbing with fatbeards? Isn't that a horror movie?

Province
    Odenton, Merlin
    Oratio

Ignore User
    So I'm (probably) gameless on Sunday evening. Should I run something else? Get out of the way and let someone else run something?
    The Illuminerdy
    www.theilluminerdy.com

Province
    In my house.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by The Universe View Post
    So I'm (probably) gameless on Sunday evening. Should I run something else? Get out of the way and let someone else run something?
    Don't panic yet. Things always have a way of shaking up a bit coming down the home stretch.

Province
    Odenton, Merlin
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Don't panic yet. Things always have a way of shaking up a bit coming down the home stretch.
    I'm already hyperventilating into a paper bag.

In all seriousness, I'm not at all heartbroken if I need to/get to run another game, but I realize there may be other GMs who want to get in on the action!

[hint] Personally, I think this is a great opportunity for Alenda to run Halfling Musketeers again (since she won't be at GenCon)! [/hint]
    The Illuminerdy
    www.theilluminerdy.com

If we need more games, I am willing to run again also.

I have a KAMB! game that I planned for WCGD last fall and never got to run because I was too hungover. I could possibly run that Sunday p.m. if I have Samantha covered.
    Try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn...BNL's Pinch Me

I'll toss in that I found the minis for both (Savage Worlds) Brainwashed and Chickens in the Mist if you think there would be any interest in those for Sunday PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Istalindir View Post
    Things in a Box is passe.

'Cards Against Humanity' however...
    I will have both with me, so we can do either one.

And I also have no Sunday PM plans yet. I'm not worried, as I'm sure we'll be able to come up with something.

Finally, Alenda, you will love JC's game. All the characters have awesome goals which make the interactions a constant stream of fun. The actual game plot will mostly just get in the way.

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stebbins View Post
    The actual game plot will mostly just get in the way.

Province
    In my house.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I spoke to Mark Causey last night and he's planning to run 13th Age on Sunday afternoon. I've been participating in the playtest for it and I like it better than 5eD&D. I'd recommend giving it a try.

Province
    Odenton, Merlin
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I spoke to Mark Causey last night and he's planning to run 13th Age on Sunday afternoon. I've been participating in the playtest for it and I like it better than 5eD&D. I'd recommend giving it a try.
    Ooooh! That definitely sounds like a winner. Let us know as soon as the game is posted, and/or beg Mark to dibs me!
    The Illuminerdy
    www.theilluminerdy.com

Province
    In my house.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Also I just exchanged e-mails with one of the guys from Bully Pulpit games and it sounds like they may come run some Fiasco for us. I told them that Sunday is when we most need some extra gameage.

freaking RIPPED Rodrigo Istalindir's Avatar
    Province
    The Grand Duchy of Rodrigonia
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Also I just exchanged e-mails with one of the guys from Bully Pulpit games and it sounds like they may come run some Fiasco for us. I told them that Sunday is when we most need some extra gameage.
    Jason Morningstar?