Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    "Yes, but how do we then use that as leverage? The princes are already on board since they were receiving the wands. How do we reveal that hypocrisy to the mases to undercut his support?"
    Callum says, "Hmmm, that's a difficult one. Normally I would say to use the German himself to illustrate that point, but that might be rather difficult to do now, under the circumstances."

Hulk not smash...LOVE! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Queenie's Avatar
    Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Well, I wasn't about to let him kill my Georgie, that's for sure! Does anyone here speak German?" Ruby gives the wand in her hand a good looking over, looking for a secret, magically written word of any sort.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
    "Well, I wasn't about to let him kill my Georgie, that's for sure! Does anyone here speak German?" Ruby gives the wand in her hand a good looking over, looking for a secret, magically written word of any sort.
    Mina examines a wand and comments "No inscriptions or Norse runes, but if it was created by a German wizard the command word is probably in that language."

Callum interjects, "Not necessarily, it they were made specifically for this Sheik, then they may have used a word in the local language instead. At any rate, it would probably take a much more powerful wizard than us to determine it."

overdue for an ass-kicking! Kafitrar's Avatar
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Lawrence produces the priest's staff from behind his back. "Oh, what do we do about this? Funny thing. This priest sort of gave it to me as a gift."

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Why Lawrence you sneaky little boy!" Ruby laughs, "Great job! I guess we won't know what this does either but at least it's out of their hands and they can't use it against us."
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Why Lawrence you sneaky little boy!" Ruby laughs, "Great job! I guess we won't know what this does either but at least it's out of their hands and they can't use it against us."
    Sahab, the Priestess of Bast, volunteers "I could probably figure out the staff as it was made for a priest in my pantheon."

WIS is my dump stat! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Fenris's Avatar
    Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
    Sahab, the Priestess of Bast, volunteers "I could probably figure out the staff as it was made for a priest in my pantheon."
    "Huh, I wonder where that priest picked it up from. In any case we have a nice collection of weapons safely out of the hands of the mob. But there are still quiet a few out there. Have we gotten any more telegraphs on where the army should arrive?" asks George
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit under.

Play By Post Games

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "But there are still quiet a few out there. Have we gotten any more telegraphs on where the army should arrive?" asks George
    Meren says, "They're all here, they've surrounded this who area, blocking off a four-block radius of the palace. The Lieutenant Colonel is just waiting for further direction from you to move in."

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Meren says, "They're all here, they've surrounded this who area, blocking off a four-block radius of the palace. The Lieutenant Colonel is just waiting for further direction from you to move in."

"All right, well seeing as we have all been seen I don't know if we can do much more without provoking an immediate retaliation from the leaders. We have done what we can to forestall the assault and save the lives of the rabble roped into this. I think it is time we lead the army in the scatter the remainder. I suggest we act as auxiliaries to capture as many leaders and neutralize their magic as we can." suggests George
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit under.

Play By Post Games

overdue for an ass-kicking! Kafitrar's Avatar
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Lawrence sketches a bow. "My pleasure, Ruby. I saw the opportunity and took it. This should throw a wrench into their plans."

Lawrence, presents the staff to the priestess. "Here you are, priestess. I hop you can figure out its secrets."

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "I agree, Sahab, you check out that staff." Ruby shrugs. "Then I guess we let the army in. I don't know what else we can do. George is right, we scattered as many innocent as we could. Bring in the army!"

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: Please be specific on the instruction that George gives to the Lieutenant Commander.

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: Ok, let's divide the force into three parts. Take one (about 20% of the force and set up on the far right side of the square. There they will take up firing positions, front rows kneeling. The officer in charge will blow his trumpet and call out for the surrender of the rebels. Before that happens the other forces (40% each) will be in place, one of the left, one across the plaza. I fully expect the rebels to either scatter or charge the troops (since they will seem like a small force). As they clear the plaza the left force will charge forward and secure the entrance and prevent any retreat or further assault on the doors. The reverse across the plaza will flank the rebels if they charge the right troops, or if they don't will be there to further surround them. the idea here is that as the rebels charge our diversion they will find thier retreat cut off and a strong flanking and will hopefully surrender after a small number are killed.

Play By Post Games

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: Ok.....
    OOC: Callum will remind George that there are also rebels near the two rear palace entrances, who his British colleagues are currently watching, including the other two of the Sheik's sons.

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: Callum will remind George that there are also rebels near the two rear palace entrances, who his British colleagues are currently watching, including the other two of the Sheik's sons.
    OOC: I thought this was the main body. Can I get some intel then on deployment? How many are at the other entrances, how many troops are at my disposal?

Play By Post Games