Thread: What is Your Favorite Flameout?

  1. #286
    I think at any given time there has only been maybe a half dozen real, dyed in the wool Conservatives on these boards (NKL/NTL/CM etc). Social conservatism has become so much a part of the Conservative line, and I don't think very many of those folks can jive that with spending regular time on a site like this one.

 

  • #287
    Quote Originally Posted by scutisorex shrewlord View Post
    I think at any given time there has only been maybe a half dozen real, dyed in the wool Conservatives on these boards (NKL/NTL/CM etc). Social conservatism has become so much a part of the Conservative line, and I don't think very many of those folks can jive that with spending regular time on a site like this one.
    I wish Stannis would post more too.

  • #288
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    I wish Stannis would post more too.
    Me too. He's a good guy.

    I also wish Spikey Freak would come back, but I doubt that will ever happen.

  • #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordianista View Post
    Me too. He's a good guy.

    I also wish Spikey Freak would come back, but I doubt that will ever happen.
    Is there a particular reason Spikey left?

    And add me to the Stannis fan train. Good guy, and fun to have around.

  • #290
    awesum sauce, side of kickass Dark Jezter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Province
    The Rockies.
    Oratio
    10,762

    Ignore User
    Add my agreement to that of IUH and GG. Stannis is awesome, wish he'd post more often.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

    -Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant

  • #291
    Gu re no hey! Litlbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Waynesville, NC
    Oratio
    14,608

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordianista View Post
    Me too. He's a good guy.

    I also wish Spikey Freak would come back, but I doubt that will ever happen.
    I agree, and am also, at the same time, thread-whoring.

  • #292
    Grumpy Old Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Oratio
    16,548

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordianista View Post
    Me too. He's a good guy.

    I also wish Spikey Freak would come back, but I doubt that will ever happen.

    --pessimist spikey
    feexed! for you!
    fuck you guys.

  • #293
    Grumpy Old Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Oratio
    16,548

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Litlbeast View Post
    thread-whoring.
    I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
    fuck you guys.

  • #294
    Quote Originally Posted by francisca View Post
    feexed! for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by francisca View Post
    I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
    I really hope you don't get any denarii for this blatant attempt at post-whoring.

  • #295
    Quote Originally Posted by francisca View Post
    feexed! for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by francisca View Post
    I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    I really hope you don't get any denarii for this blatant attempt at post-whoring.
    You people sicken me.

  • #296
    Awkward Pork Chops Dr. Piglet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    Where it's hot.
    Oratio
    2,789

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Litlbeast View Post
    I agree, and am also, at the same time, thread-whoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by francisca View Post
    I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
    How's that?

    There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people. ~G.K. Chesterton

  • #297
    Quote Originally Posted by francisca View Post
    feexed! for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by francisca View Post
    I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    I really hope you don't get any denarii for this blatant attempt at post-whoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualidar View Post
    You people sicken me.
    Completely sicken me.

  • #298
    skunky's shit kanegrindar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Your Mom
    Oratio
    7,554

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualidar View Post
    Completely sicken me.
    +1
    Personal choice, baby. Keep the government out of my body, my bedroom, my soul and my mind. - JoeBlank

    My brother's baseball blog: http://brettkiser.wordpress.com/

    The Dragon Ranges a fantasy western setting using Savage Worlds.

    Worlds Galore is my gaming and geekery blog.

    ARMY BUILDER

  • #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Insert Username Here View Post
    Is there a particular reason Spikey left?
    He still posts at Kay's, although a lot less often. Over there he said life is keeping him too busy to post more and periodically blamed WoW and other MMOs too.

  • #300
    I miss Spikey, too. Aw hell, I miss most of 'em.

  • Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •