Thread: What is Your Favorite Flameout?

Can't keep a secret Keeper of Secrets's Avatar
    Province
    Ohio
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The Senate really provides an extremely useful service. Its kinda like a toilet. It is a small room that allows people to go take a dump there rather than shitting all over the rest of the house. Nothing useful comes out of it but it prevents the rest of the house from getting really nasty and stinky.
    Veteran of RelWar 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of Secrets View Post
    The Senate really provides an extremely useful service. Its kinda like a toilet. It is a small room that allows people to go take a dump there rather than shitting all over the rest of the house. Nothing useful comes out of it but it prevents the rest of the house from getting really nasty and stinky.
    Goddammit son that's beautiful!

awesum sauce, side of kickass Dark Jezter's Avatar
    Province
    The Rockies.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    That may be the most beautiful analogy I've heard since the "pussies, dicks, and assholes" speech from Team America: World Police.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

-Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant

I can't believe it's an admin COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Bront's Avatar
    Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    See now I don't call that shitting up a thread. I call that poking the insane. GreyOne used to do the exact same thing, GreyOne just never had the flair, the raw talent, that Wil had. Also, GreyOne is liberal, as was most of N*L and this board, so he has far less targets of opportunity.

scuti does it too, but he's been mostly harmless absent from CM. Which is a sham, err, shame.
    Except any hope of having a civil conversation in the thread was toast after that, and that's not helpful to anyone who likes that.

Province
    Ohio
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by scutisorex shrewlord View Post
    Goddammit son that's beautiful!
    Ultimately, the point I was trying to make was that any talk of shutting down the Senate is not really a good idea since all that blech will just roll out into other forums. Stealth pot shots in other forums will quickly get out of hand and muck up other threads.
    Veteran of RelWar 2011

Ultimately, the point I was trying to make was that any talk of shutting down the Senate is not really a good idea since all that blech will just roll out into other forums. Stealth pot shots in other forums will quickly get out of hand and muck up other threads.
    And I totally agree with you. One of the reasons why I have been around here more lately is the fact that most of the bullshit is confined to the Senate.

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Who the fuck wants to shut down the Senate?

Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    fucking huggler admins

edit: didn't you get the memo
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall.-- Mike Mearls

I mean, I never GET any but that would be preferable. --Rel

Grumpy Old Man
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Pretty sure you just called Morrus a huggler.
    Meh. I bet he's been called worse.
    fuck you guys.

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by francisca View Post
    Meh. I bet he's been called worse.
    I dunno, I heard in Britland that means something like calling one of them a twingy plartnarfer.

I dunno, I heard in Britland that means something like calling one of them a twingy plartnarfer.
    I think I just found my next character's name.

Twingy Plartnarfer of Britland
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
    Plato

Invisible Castle

You just made that up, didn't you?

Your Spoony persona was just speculating openly about "doing something about it".

Next on FOX: When Lazy Admins go Wild!

Province
    Ohio
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I jumped to a conclusion based upon some comments you made on a prior page. You asked if others felt the same about whether it was kind of useless and without any debate merit. I was guessing at the kind of point you were getting at. I guess I was wrong.
    Veteran of RelWar 2011

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    Your Spoony persona was just speculating openly about "doing something about it".
    Stop projecting. It's hurting your Internet Badass Cardboard Cutout image.

You asked if others felt the same about whether it was kind of useless and without any debate merit.
    I did? I thought I just asked if it was effecting anyone's fun. Oh wells, just curious.

• Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast