awesum sauce, side of kickass Dark Jezter's Avatar
    Province
    The Rockies.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bront View Post
    Who?
    The White Knight of Yiffyland

Back when this place was still the Nut Test, der kluge decided that ENW needed a good flame war. So after soliciting ideas here he made a thread about furry roleplaying. Many ENWorlders took the bait and the instigators were tempbanned. Some, like Anti-Sean and FickleGM, discovered this place after falling for the joke.

But Jim Hague (who shows up in page 10) was outraged that furries were used as the butt of a joke, so he came over here acting all pissy and hostile. He stuck around for a while, hanging out mainly in the Senate and getting really worked up anytime someone posted an opinion he disagreed with before finally being driven out after a flamewar with Rusted Scrap Metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jezter View Post
    der kluge decided that ENW needed a good flame war
    Remember when der_kluge wasn't known primarily for being a perverted sexless retard? No, I don't either.

The White Knight of Yiffyland

Back when this place was still the Nut Test, der kluge decided that ENW needed a good flame war. So after soliciting ideas here he made a thread about furry roleplaying. Many ENWorlders took the bait and the instigators were tempbanned.
    Gotta admit...that was a beautiful troll. Can't believe that was 5 years ago.

Province
    The Rockies.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    Remember when der_kluge wasn't known primarily for being a perverted sexless retard? No, I don't either.
    Whatever his other faults, I gotta admit that his trolling of ENW was worthy of applause.

Lieutenant Dummy Stupid-Butt Ftumch's Avatar
    Province
    The corner barstool
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Oh, and who could forget Jim Hague? That guy would flame out in pretty much every Senate thread he participated in.
    Is he still married to Seonaid?
    ---In real life, vampires only sparkle when they're on fire.

Whatever his other faults, I gotta admit that his trolling of ENW was worthy of applause.
    Mostly, that thread makes me misty-eyed as I remember how much I miss Rusty.

Province
    The Rockies.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Yeah, the early days of CM were a blast. You had entertaining posters like RSM, Anti-Sean, SHARK, and many more. And the atmosphere was akin to that of a biker bar rather than a sewing circle.

Yeah, the early days of CM were a blast. You had entertaining posters like RSM, Anti-Sean, SHARK, and many more. And the atmosphere was akin to that of a biker bar rather than a sewing circle.
    LOL I'd pay cash money to see Anti-Sean quaking in the corner of some biker bar.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rel View Post
    LOL I'd pay cash money to see Anti-Sean quaking in the corner of some biker bar.
    $20 same as in town
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall.-- Mike Mearls

I mean, I never GET any but that would be preferable. --Rel

All the links in that thread don't go were they're supposed to. It makes it hard to follow the ENworld side of things.

Gah, I really don't miss his one-upmanship. He was like the Jack7 of personal injury. If someone mentioned they'd stubbed a toe old Rusty'd barge into the thread to regale us with how he had half his toes blown off by a grenade and replaced with tin cans and he had shrapnel here here and here and a metal plate there. And wasn't he the one who blamed Borko for giving him a heart attack through the internet? You can blame the greasy fatass for a lot but not voodoo heart attacks. I still can't believe people believed his crap.

Lieutenant Dummy Stupid-Butt Ftumch's Avatar
    Province
    The corner barstool
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by EhtoZed View Post
    You can blame the greasy fatass for a lot but not voodoo heart attacks.
    Why not?
    ---In real life, vampires only sparkle when they're on fire.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftumch View Post
    Why not?
    Oh sure, we can blame Borko, but I also blame RSM. You take shit too seriously, you reap what you sow.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Quote Originally Posted by EhtoZed View Post
    Gah, I really don't miss his one-upmanship. He was like the Jack7 of personal injury. If someone mentioned they'd stubbed a toe old Rusty'd barge into the thread to regale us with how he had half his toes blown off by a grenade and replaced with tin cans and he had shrapnel here here and here and a metal plate there. And wasn't he the one who blamed Borko for giving him a heart attack through the internet? You can blame the greasy fatass for a lot but not voodoo heart attacks. I still can't believe people believed his crap.
    Yup. RSM was Cardinal Sinister without the cool Avatars. I always wanted to see who would win in a bullshit fight between the two.

"I survived a hand grenade in my mother's woman from a Bolshevik!"

"Oh yeah? I saved the pope from terminal brain cancer by shooing it out of his head with a .44!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ftumch View Post
    Why not?
    Because it makes you look stupid.

Which means you've failed at mocking arty. Which should be pretty hard to do.
    Last edited by EhtoZed; May 11th, 2011 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    Yup. RSM was Cardinal Sinister without the cool Avatars. I always wanted to see who would win in a bullshit fight between the two.

"I survived a hand grenade in my mother's woman from a Bolshevik!"

"Oh yeah? I saved the pope from terminal brain cancer by shooing it out of his head with a .44!"
    RSM was my favorite entertainment back in the day. Loved it when he was around.

And Cardinal Sinister...man' that was a while back. Did he ever start posting under a different name, or has he just been gone all these years?

• Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast