Thread: What is Your Favorite Flameout?

  1. #166
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,170

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by scutisorex shrewlord View Post
    I don't miss the flameouts. Let me repeat. I don't miss the flameouts. Why? Because for every flameout that was 100% batshit crazy hilarious, there were probably 10 that were based on miscommunication, misunderstanding, hurt feelings or unintentional stupidity on the part of the flamer or the flamed.
    And that's what made those extra special.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

 

  • #167
    90% of everything is crap.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

    The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

  • #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Rel View Post
    90% of everything is crap.
    ...and the 10% of crap that isn't crap is corn nuggets, hair, and undigestable fast food.

  • #169
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    ...and the 10% of crap that isn't crap is corn nuggets, hair, and undigestable fast food.
    I can in no way dispute this.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

    The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

  • #170
    Quote Originally Posted by scutisorex shrewlord View Post
    I don't miss the flameouts. Let me repeat. I don't miss the flameouts. Why? Because for every flameout that was 100% batshit crazy hilarious, there were probably 10 that were based on miscommunication, misunderstanding, hurt feelings or unintentional stupidity on the part of the flamer or the flamed.
    Bah! Scut's gone soft.


    Although it seems he still likes to stir the pot.

    http://www.circvsmaximvs.com/showthread.php?t=83792

  • #171
    Love and Hate leopold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    Mason Dixie Line
    Oratio
    2,758

    Ignore User
    60% of the time, he's right All the Time.
    Failed RPG Writer.

  • #172
    So Keeper. You do realize you're Facebook friends with Clay. Right?


    And I had an interesting take on the Clay thing since I actually missed the flameout. I made quite a few bad decisions back then and when I decided to get active again I was heavy into helping Clay with QuietCool. Goddamn did that fucking backfire.

  • #173
    Can't keep a secret Keeper of Secrets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Province
    Ohio
    Oratio
    3,222

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by fett527 View Post
    So Keeper. You do realize you're Facebook friends with Clay. Right?


    And I had an interesting take on the Clay thing since I actually missed the flameout. I made quite a few bad decisions back then and when I decided to get active again I was heavy into helping Clay with QuietCool. Goddamn did that fucking backfire.
    Wow. I did not even notice the FB thing. I don't seem him post much.

    How did it backfire?
    Veteran of RelWar 2011

  • #174
    Awkward Pork Chops Dr. Piglet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    Where it's hot.
    Oratio
    2,789

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by fett527 View Post
    So Keeper. You do realize you're Facebook friends with Clay. Right?


    And I had an interesting take on the Clay thing since I actually missed the flameout. I made quite a few bad decisions back then and when I decided to get active again I was heavy into helping Clay with QuietCool. Goddamn did that fucking backfire.
    There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people. ~G.K. Chesterton

  • #175
    awesum sauce, side of kickass Dark Jezter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Province
    The Rockies.
    Oratio
    10,762

    Ignore User
    Oh, and who could forget Jim Hague? That guy would flame out in pretty much every Senate thread he participated in.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

    -Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant

  • #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of Secrets View Post
    Wow. I did not even notice the FB thing. I don't seem him post much.

    How did it backfire?
    I'll tell when we're blitzed on lynchburg lemonades at OHGD. And then recap it here while still fuckered up. It'll be more entertaining that way.

  • #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jezter View Post
    Oh, and who could forget Jim Hague? That guy would flame out in pretty much every Senate thread he participated in.
    Ah, Jim Hague. He was fun for a bit.

  • #178
    I can't believe it's an admin COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Bront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio
    26,267

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jezter View Post
    Oh, and who could forget Jim Hague? That guy would flame out in pretty much every Senate thread he participated in.
    Who?

  • #179
    Quote Originally Posted by fett527 View Post
    I'll tell when we're blitzed on lynchburg lemonades at OHGD. And then recap it here while still fuckered up. It'll be more entertaining that way.
    He'll have forgotten about asking you by then, ya know.
    "BEHOLD! My turn everything evil-inator!" -Dr. Doofenshmirtz

  • #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie527 View Post
    He'll have forgotten about asking you by then, ya know.
    By then?! He's forgotten already.

  • Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •