Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272859 ... LastLast
    Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Curious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Cetan will ask where Mr. Rugglesby will be staying. Incase he stumbles on some news worthy information, and then procedes to compare notes with the reporter on points of interest about the blue coat soldiers. Cetan, doesn't see the Blue coats in a favorable light, from the indian wars and from years of actually working as scout with them.
    Mr. Rugglesby indicates that he will be staying at the "Parlor of Bast's Providence Inn", on the northeastern end of the city. When discussing American soldiers, the man indicates that he found them too crude and unimaginative for his liking.

Hulk not smash...LOVE! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Queenie's Avatar
    Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
    She smiles and says, "You don't have to worry about execution, you are a very beautiful woman. The worst her would do is have you added to his harem as a sex slave."
    "Oh, is that all?" Ruby said while rolling her eyes. "While I enjoy sex the whole slave thing is a turn off, I gotta admit. At least if that is the case it should buy me a little time to figure a way out.

Is there something, an item, a memory, anything that I could give or show your father to prove I am actually sent by you? And didn't just steal your precious magic item in an attempt to break into the Palace? How about a letter with you backing up what I am to tell him in your handwriting? Or anything else you can think of to even prove I know you?"
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." — Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
    "Oh, is that all?" Ruby said while rolling her eyes. "While I enjoy sex the whole slave thing is a turn off, I gotta admit. At least if that is the case it should buy me a little time to figure a way out.
    Nerferka states "Absolutely, all of the new girls go through a several day orientation. By that time we'll have gotten you out of there."

Is there something, an item, a memory, anything that I could give or show your father to prove I am actually sent by you? And didn't just steal your precious magic item in an attempt to break into the Palace? How about a letter with you backing up what I am to tell him in your handwriting? Or anything else you can think of to even prove I know you?"
    She says, "I can write you a note, a letter of reference so to speak. I'll let him know that you firmly believe what you are telling him to be the truth."

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Thank you. I really just want him to see that you actually know me and I'm not some crazy person just trying to kill him. I am sure he's very on guard right now and perhaps just seeing a letter from you will make him understand that you know me and that you care about him."

Ruby got up from her chair and stretched. "You don't happen to have any spirits around here, do you? I'm going to be needing some right now, I think. Just enough to sooth my soul.

So I think once I am teleported in, all magical disguises will be gone. What about other magic, say, a charm spell I might have cast on myself?"
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." — Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "So I think once I am teleported in, all magical disguises will be gone. What about other magic, say, a charm spell I might have cast on myself?"
    As Neferka pours Ruby a glass of the special fruit liquour she replies,"All activated magic and active spells will be negated. Some permanent magical items, such as the amulet, will reactivate within a minute or two. You theoretically would be able to cast new spells, however it is unlikely that you will find an opportunity to do so, as you will be surrounded by guards from the moment you arrive."

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Ruby nodded. "Alright then, I will just have to use my natural charm and..., "She cleared her throat, "...Way with words to convince your father.

Do you have clothes for me then? I suppose I should change while you are writing your letter."

She took the fruity beverage and drank the entire cup down.

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Do you have clothes for me then? I suppose I should change while you are writing your letter."
    She gestures to the rather full clothes closet in the adjacent bedroom and says "Help yourself, it'll all fit since you'll be wearing my body."

OOC: Have fun Lisa figuring out exactly what would be in an Egyptian Princess's wardrobe.

She took the fruity beverage and drank the entire cup down.
    It has a sweet fruity flavor with a mix of apricot and lemon. It has has a kick to it, the alcohol content being rather high.

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    As Mina and Abby consider their next move the train arrives. The soldiers move forward and force the crowd back.

From the front pullman car exits a sheik attired in silk robes with gold and platinum embroidery. He has a harem of scantily clad women following him and over a dozen burly male bodyguards carrying large, sharp scimitars. Following them are a dozen ogre laborers carrying large trunks.

From the next car exit an Egyptian man in a suit with nearly four dozen workers who head back toward the freight cars. Half of these men then begin unloading barrels and crates with firearms sticking out of them. The other half begin unloading horses and mules from the cattle cars. Other unload empty wagons and carts tied down to the flatbed cars.

Four passengers depart the final car. Mina and Abby immedately recognize two of them as their friends Alsoomse and Hardin. Accompanying them is a Centaur and a bearded man in a dark suit carrying a well-worn suitcase.

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Halo View Post
    "If I'm not mistaken, the masses are making their way to the train station."
    As Fish and Hakar near the train depot they are startled by the sight of a flying ogre, dressed in military garb, and of fairly high rank based upon the various ribbons and insignia. HeIt is flying overhead approximately thirty feet above the ground and at a fairly quick pace. Rather than flying directly towards the train it then stops and hovers above the crowd, looking intently below. Dozens of people stop and look up, several pointing in surprise.

As Mina and Abby consider their next move the train arrives. The soldiers move forward and force the crowd back.

From the front pullman car exits a sheik attired in silk robes with gold and platinum embroidery. He has a harem of scantily clad women following him and over a dozen burly male bodyguards carrying large, sharp scimitars. Following them are a dozen ogre laborers carrying large trunks.

From the next car exit an Egyptian man in a suit with nearly four dozen workers who head back toward the freight cars. Half of these men then begin unloading barrels and crates with firearms sticking out of them. The other half begin unloading horses and mules from the cattle cars. Other unload empty wagons and carts tied down to the flatbed cars.

Four passengers depart the final car. Mina and Abby immedately recognize two of them as their friends Alsoomse and Hardin. Accompanying them is a Centaur and a bearded man in a dark suit carrying a well-worn suitcase.
    "Second car, I get. The first car... who comes into a war zone with his harem? Well, I guess a guy who's really confident he's coming out on top of whatever happens.

Alsoomse is here. Guess we're taking the next train out." Abby lifted her hand and waved at the others.
    Opportunity is usually missed because it shows up in overalls looking like work. -- Mike Rowe

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    She gestures to the rather full clothes closet in the adjacent bedroom and says "Help yourself, it'll all fit since you'll be wearing my body."

OOC: Have fun Lisa figuring out exactly what would be in an Egyptian Princess's wardrobe.

It has a sweet fruity flavor with a mix of apricot and lemon. It has has a kick to it, the alcohol content being rather high.
    OOC: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This, but way less cheesy:

Ruby chooses a royal purple and sheer two piece skirt and top from the closet. It's a bit snug as the princess is slightly smaller than Ruby.

Neferka says, "Ah yes! Just like a Princess... almost." She hands Ruby the royal amulet. "There, that will help." Ruby puts the amulet on and gazes at herself in the mirror. "Not too shabby a princess, I must say myself. What do you think?" she asks, while helping herself to another glass of the fruity alcohol.

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by orchid blossom View Post
    "Alsoomse is here. Guess we're taking the next train out." Abby lifted her hand and waved at the others.
    Neither John or Alsoomse notice Abby and Mina at first. Then a flying ogre arrives, hovering over the crowd, and lands immediately before Mina and Abby. He exclaims, "Mrs. Parker, the Princess has need of you." This captures the attention of everybody around, including John, Alsoomse and the Centaur friend, as well as Fish and Hakar at the other end of the street.

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Neferka says, "Ah yes! Just like a Princess... almost." She hands Ruby the royal amulet. "There, that will help." Ruby puts the amulet on and gazes at herself in the mirror. "Not too shabby a princess, I must say myself. What do you think?" she asks, while helping herself to another glass of the fruity alcohol.
    Neferka gives Ruby the tiger eye ring and has her state the command word "Isis". Ruby feels the magical transformation. She has used similar items before, but this time the magic and change seem to be more of a natural flow than a forced change. Looking into the mirror, they appear to be identical twins.

WIS is my dump stat! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Fenris's Avatar
    Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Gabriel Lippmann says "We actually do in the other dirigible. We can't do that here due to the cannon below. Unfortunately it would be unsafe to bring the other dirigible anywhere near a war zone, as it uses a flamable gas."
    OOC: George was looking at the map and markers, what did he see?
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit under.

Play By Post Games

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Neferka gives Ruby the tiger eye ring and has her state the command word "Isis". Ruby feels the magical transformation. She has used similar items before, but this time the magic and change seem to be more of a natural flow than a forced change. Looking into the mirror, they appear to be identical twins.
    "Well, normally I don't like to pretend I'm someone I am not but I could get used to the life of a princess," she laughs. "How long do you think I have before the show up to kidnap me? I mean, you?"

Ruby Selari Molly