Thread: AGELESS Campaign - Episode II, Part II - "Temple of the Cat Goddess"

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
    Zakazik to Cairo is around 65 miles.
    "How long will it take by train for Hardin to get here. Anyone know?"
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." — Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
    "How long will it take by train for Hardin to get here. Anyone know?"
    George replies, "He should be at Heliopolis by 11:30. He'll then have to get across the river. We can have the army send another train up from here to meet him on the other side. It'll be close, but he should make it here by noon."

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Alright, I'll take the gun and try to take care of this maniac. If Hardin shows up in time, all the better, he can do it. As for the illusion, Nana do you have any spells like that or know anyone around here that does?"
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." — Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

"Alright, I'll take the gun and try to take care of this maniac. If Hardin shows up in time, all the better, he can do it. As for the illusion, Nana do you have any spells like that or know anyone around here that does?"
    "I can do something simple, but it wouldn't have any sound."

OOC: Sorry everyone, our internet has been up and down for the last two days. It seems stable now. Finally.
    Opportunity is usually missed because it shows up in overalls looking like work. -- Mike Rowe

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Well, it's better than nothing and it's bound to work on some of the masses at least. Hopefully the sound of gun shots will scare off the rest.

Okay, so guns and illusions. Anything else we should be worried about? Besides not getting caught by anyone from the palace?"

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Okay, so guns and illusions. Anything else we should be worried about? Besides not getting caught by anyone from the palace?"
    Mina says, "Well, I still have a fair amount of money and this city has lots of magic shops. I could spend the next hour seeing what else I can find that might be helpful."

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Mina says, "Well, I still have a fair amount of money and this city has lots of magic shops. I could spend the next hour seeing what else I can find that might be helpful."
    "That's a great idea Nana. But don't go alone, take someone with you. Now, why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?"

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: Have fun in Europe Lisa. Here is the plan, we'll lock up this thread here. When you return (and after you've recovered) we will start a new thread as "AGELESS Campaign, Episode 2, Part 3". I'm figuring about 2 more months of gaming to wrap the module, less if we do another Frenzy night or two.

In the meanwhile I plan to get caught up on the Story Hour chapters and Experience Points for Episode 2, so that everybody can read up and level up before we resume.

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: That sounds great. Thanks Jon!! I can't wait for the exciting conclusion! And I really do enjoy the frenzy nights so I hope we can schedule some more of those. Everyone take care while I am gone! I am certain Fenris and I will be discussing the game

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: That sounds great. Thanks Jon!! I can't wait for the exciting conclusion! And I really do enjoy the frenzy nights so I hope we can schedule some more of those. Everyone take care while I am gone! I am certain Fenris and I will be discussing the game
    OOC: Well, I think we can definately take a break for a few weeks. So instead of your character fighting all of these famous French artists, architects, inventors and political leaders, you get to spend time looking at their real works!

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: Well, I think we can definately take a break for a few weeks. So instead of your character fighting all of these famous French artists, architects, inventors and political leaders, you get to spend time looking at their real works!

OOC: We did indeed! Including finding the Sandra Bernhard cafe, a picture of George Eastman in Disneyland Paris of all places, and lots of inspiring Greek and Egyptian art. But we are back and ready to pick back up.
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit under.

Play By Post Games

Province
    New Hampshire
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    OOC: We did indeed! Including finding the Sandra Bernhard cafe, a picture of George Eastman in Disneyland Paris of all places, and lots of inspiring Greek and Egyptian art. But we are back and ready to pick back up.
    OOC: And you went to the top of Henri Eiffel's tower too!

Lori is in the process of moving, and I've got a few things going on the next week, so let's hold off for another week or so before we resume. That'll give me time to drop PM's to several players we haven't seen in a while to see if they want to come back for Part III of this module. I'm also almost finished with getting the Story Hour chapters transcirbed and Experience points to date.

• Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 124344454647484950515253545556575859606162