Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 196
  1. #166
    Damn you, Rusty COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    In my house.
    Oratio
    20,681

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Hate isn't right. More like meh with a side order of trying too hard. And still a bit too much with the image macros.
    Yeah that.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

    The next CAMP NCGD is on April 23-27, 2015.

 

  • #167
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    22,189

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Hate isn't right. More like meh with a side order of trying too hard. And still a bit too much with the image macros.
    But, but... I thought you douches stuck together.

  • #168
    Cupcake at heart nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    100 Hurricane Swamp
    Oratio
    18,597

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    That was definitely part of it. It was bordering on beating up on frukathka. I like to beat up on people for acting stupid, not for actually being chromosomally stupid beyond any ability to shame them out of it.
    There are retards and then there are the retarded.


    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    If you were really Dr. Midnight, you wouldn't have known.
    Ow, ow, owie, ouch, ow... I laughed so hard I think I pulled a muscle. Ow.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Hate isn't right. More like meh with a side order of trying too hard. And still a bit too much with the image macros.
    Faigeleh?


  • #169
    Totally Down For That tewligan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Province
    Portland, OR
    Oratio
    2,368

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Girl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Frukathka was a prolific poster at ENW who was a very high functioning downs syndrome guy. He came over here and it was not a good scene. Eventually he was banned from ENW for making dozens of alts and pretending that they were all real people. He had a girlfriend alt, who claimed that he was in the hospital near death, and so on.
    I thought the ban was for the coma stunt, and the cleaning up of all his alts came afterwards?

  • #170
    Didn't pass go COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Bront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio
    24,384

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Hate isn't right. More like meh with a side order of trying too hard. And still a bit too much with the image macros.
    Very Aries Omega-ish, though not quite that bad.

  • #171
    on a pogo stick! JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio
    33,718

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bront View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Very Aries Omega-ish, though not quite that bad.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

  • #172
    got a giant beard jdrakeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio
    7,063

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by tewligan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I thought the ban was for the coma stunt, and the cleaning up of all his alts came afterwards?
    Yep, that's how I remember it going down, too.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

  • #173
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrakeh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Yep, that's how I remember it going down, too.
    Yeah, you're probably right. And it was only afterward that they figured out how many alts he had?

  • #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Girl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Yeah, you're probably right. And it was only afterward that they figured out how many alts he had?
    Yes. We just thought The Hive was lively and that Reveille/Fruthaka was in trouble. I think some (at some point, even me), might have reserved some doubts, but it took time till anyone voiced concerns and someone figured out that it was fake. But even at that point, no one really seemed to suspect that many newcomers in The Hive threads were his alts.

  • #175
    That whole hive mind thing always creeped me out a little, from the days when...was her name Dragongirl? Anyway, since the days when she ruled the hive like the queen bee that she was.

  • #176
    Damn you, Rusty COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    In my house.
    Oratio
    20,681

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Girl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    That whole hive mind thing always creeped me out a little, from the days when...was her name Dragongirl? Anyway, since the days when she ruled the hive like the queen bee that she was.
    Would have been hella funny for her to be Queen Bee and it to turn out that every single one of her drones was frukathka.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

    The next CAMP NCGD is on April 23-27, 2015.

  • #177
    frothy! Cyronax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Province
    Capital City
    Oratio
    257

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Would have been hella funny for her to be Queen Bee and it to turn out that every single one of her drones was frukathka.
    For the fear of annoying more people: what was hivemind? I know it was just a sub-forum on ENW, but I never went there and I thought it was some sort of internal game or something.
    Serious business. If you need a man of action, look no further.

  • #178
    Damn you, Rusty COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    In my house.
    Oratio
    20,681

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyronax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    For the fear of annoying more people: what was hivemind? I know it was just a sub-forum on ENW, but I never went there and I thought it was some sort of internal game or something.
    For fuck's sake!
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

    The next CAMP NCGD is on April 23-27, 2015.

  • #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyronax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    For the fear of annoying more people: what was hivemind? I know it was just a sub-forum on ENW, but I never went there and I thought it was some sort of internal game or something.
    Who are you?

  • #180
    on a pogo stick! JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio
    33,718

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyronax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    For the fear of annoying more people: what was hivemind? I know it was just a sub-forum on ENW, but I never went there and I thought it was some sort of internal game or something.
    You ask this yet you claim to be a long time ENWorlder?

    For shame!

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •