Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Moocide Appreciation Thread

I can kinda smile and laugh at prison rape jokes, but kinda feel ... unwell about them. Even a real-like asshat (and not just one playing on the internet) doesn't deserve to be raped (i might make an exception for rapists). I just hope he absolutely hates his time there and learns to prefer doing real, honest even if hard work instead of risking to get there again.

Not that I find it very likely, unfortunately. It seems more likely he doesn't learn anything at all, or only stuff making him a better criminal.

Buzzkill!
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

Province
    In the snow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    I can kinda smile and laugh at prison rape jokes, but kinda feel ... unwell about them. Even a real-like asshat (and not just one playing on the internet) doesn't deserve to be raped (i might make an exception for rapists).
    While I agree with this- rape is one of those topics that it is really inappropriate to joke about- I really love inappropriate humor.

In other words, picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd.
    Spoiler Alert!

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by the Jester View Post
    While I agree with this- rape is one of those topics that it is really inappropriate to joke about- I really love inappropriate humor.

"Uhtae uhtae uhtake this beyotch!"

"Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm being ass waped., huhuhuhuh"
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by the Jester View Post

I think inappropriateness doesn't make a joke not a joke and not something to laugh about, but sometimes one has to ensure that everyone still understands its an inappropriate joke. Or maybe not and I am just a buzzkill.

First Day On The Internet Calamari Face's Avatar
    Province
    Band of Workermootly Kithish Commonwealths
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I figure rape is rape, and if a person is willing to crack wise about male-on-male prison rape, he (usually he) should ask himself whether he'd make the similar jokes about rapes of female inmates, rapes of women outside the correctional system, or rapes of minors "tried as adults". If not, why not?

If so, then go ahead by all means. I prefer my misanthropes to be scrupulously equal-opportunity, like nail bunny.

Got a problem with prison rape jokes? Genocide'll fix it!

I don't think CF and I agree on much at all, and probably not this. -- Ovinomancer, The Senate, 28 June 2011

I find myself in full agreement with CF. -- Ovinomancer, The Senate, 1 July 2011

Larry Sanders 2016!

Lieutenant Dummy Stupid-Butt Ftumch's Avatar
    Province
    The corner barstool
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I just hope he absolutely hates his time there and learns to prefer doing real, honest even if hard work instead of risking to get there again.
    As a convicted felon he's going to face a stigma that makes it damn difficult to actually find someone to hire him to do real, honest work.
    ---In real life, vampires only sparkle when they're on fire.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwyjibo View Post
    As a convicted felon he's going to face a stigma that makes it damn difficult to actually find someone to hire him to do real, honest work.
    Plus, a Medium Security Federal Prison will be more like Criminal Graduate School than anything else. He'll learn more tricks of the crime trade there than he ever could have on the streets.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    Plus, a Medium Security Federal Prison will be more like Criminal Graduate School than anything else. He'll learn more tricks of the crime trade there than he ever could have on the streets.
    Yes. My guess is that Moocide will get out of jail and use the "skills" he's learned there to commit more fraud and theft. I only hope his ass burgers trip him up again and again.

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Especially given some of his neighbors in this particular facility (i.e., Butner). Dude could potentially learn how to really swindle people while he's incarcerated.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    IEven a real-like asshat (and not just one playing on the internet) doesn't deserve to be raped (i might make an exception for rapists).
    I must disagreee good sir. There certianly are people in this world deserving of being raped.*

For instance child molesters.

* Often because they were asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamari Face View Post
    I prefer my misanthropes to be scrupulously equal-opportunity, like nail bunny.

Got a problem with prison rape jokes? Genocide'll fix it!

I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwyjibo View Post
    I actually didn't think of that ... issue.

So much for "rehabilitation".

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Girl View Post
    Yes. My guess is that Moocide will get out of jail and use the "skills" he's learned there to commit more fraud and theft. I only hope his ass burgers trip him up again and again.
    I actually did think of that and worry the same.

So much for "correctional system".

Prisons and their ineffectiveness or effectiveness would certainly make a great senate thread...

Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio

Ignore User
    So, if we are concerned about him completing graduate work at Butner, wouldn't it be easier if he were just put to death? A little quick crucifixion or maybe burning at the stake or breaking upon the wheel?

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    So, if we are concerned about him completing graduate work at Butner, wouldn't it be easier if he were just put to death? A little quick crucifixion or maybe burning at the stake or breaking upon the wheel?
    I'm all for cruel and unusual punishments.

But only for crimes one has actually been convicted of. Let's not start punishing for crimes that haven't yet been convicted, no matter how sure we are of the future.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    Michigan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    3cat, you might seriously consider changing something about your attitude if Nail Bunny is suggesting that something might be a bad idea.
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. - Douglas Adams

• Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast