Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Moocide Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kwyjibo View Post
    I talked to the DA a couple of times and exchanged emails with links to relevant threads.

He was a bit nonplussed by the general tone of some posters.
    What is he, some kind of fucking Israel lover? Bush apologist?

What a weekend! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Pompous Magnus's Avatar
    Province
    The People's Gaypublic of Drugifornia
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    Maybe he's not a fan of OD&D(1974).
    The words "douche" and "bag" have never coupled as passionately as they did in the person of my thirteen-year-old self.
    -Rob Sheffield

Lieutenant Dummy Stupid-Butt Ftumch's Avatar
    Province
    The corner barstool
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Nope but I don't believes he pisses himself in terror whenever anyone dares criticize anything remotely associated with Islam either.
    ---In real life, vampires only sparkle when they're on fire.

Nope but I don't believes he pisses himself in terror whenever anyone dares criticize anything remotely associated with Islam either.
    Tell you what: you find someone who does, you point him out. Usually to find someone pissing their pants in terror around these parts you have to pick on a conservative. It'll be nice to have some fresh meat.

First Day On The Internet Calamari Face's Avatar
    Province
    Band of Workermootly Kithish Commonwealths
    Oratio

Ignore User
    When did those topics come up in the "relevant" threads?

Krieg'sbo may or may not have a more expansive notion of relevance than the Orange-Chatham D.A., but I'll bet the guy's interest doesn't (didn't) extend much farther than what he needs to get a rambunctious parole violator back under control.

'Course it's tough figuring out what he means in the first place, given that "nonplussed" means two totally different things.

I don't think CF and I agree on much at all, and probably not this. -- Ovinomancer, The Senate, 28 June 2011

I find myself in full agreement with CF. -- Ovinomancer, The Senate, 1 July 2011

Larry Sanders 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Calamari Face View Post
    When did those topics come up in the "relevant" threads?
    Who said they did?

I'm trying to understand why anyone would be nonplussed with this lovable bunch of savages, and the only thing I could grasp at was kwiji's own list of foibly hotbuttons.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Who said they did?

I'm trying to understand why anyone would be nonplussed with this lovable bunch of savages, and the only thing I could grasp at was kwiji's own list of foibly hotbuttons.

Don't forget failing to laugh at things he thinks are a scream, like a Democrat acting as Commander-in-Chief.

I don't think CF and I agree on much at all, and probably not this. -- Ovinomancer, The Senate, 28 June 2011

I find myself in full agreement with CF. -- Ovinomancer, The Senate, 1 July 2011

Larry Sanders 2016!

Province
    The corner barstool
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Tell you what: you find someone who does, you point him out. Usually to find someone pissing their pants in terror around these parts you have to pick on a conservative. It'll be nice to have some fresh meat.
    How can you call it fresh when you've been sucking your own cock for years? While sniffing your urine soaked panties no doubt.

Province
    Vienna
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Someone has been parking on my reserved spot for a couple of nights now, and that made me think of this thread. What was the approved method again: Scratching an "87" into the car's hood?

Quote Originally Posted by Turianus View Post
    Someone has been parking on my reserved spot for a couple of nights now, and that made me think of this thread. What was the approved method again: Scratching an "87" into the car's hood?
    Only if you are in lot/apartment #87. Otherwise, you will have to use the appropriate number for your situation.

Don't forget to take pictures and post them online.

Province
    Vienna
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by guedo79 View Post
    Only if you are in lot/apartment #87. Otherwise, you will have to use the appropriate number for your situation.

Don't forget to take pictures and post them online.
    Funny enough, I have lot #87. Not that it matters in any way. There's no way the car owner would be able to guess who damaged his car if I wrote #42 .

Province
    In the snow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    To be honest, I hadn't even noticed he was gone.
    Spoiler Alert!

How can you call it fresh when you've been sucking your own cock for years? While sniffing your urine soaked panties no doubt.
    As usual, conservatives have the most twisted fantasies and private lives, since they're so repressed in their public lives.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    As usual, conservatives have the most twisted fantasies and private lives,
    This must just describe the conservative men, else they wouldn't find it worthwhile to boast about banging dumb liberal college chicks.

I guess all the pussy at the Eagle Forum is dry and grainy.

Larry Sanders 2016!

Province
    The corner barstool
    Oratio

Ignore User
    As usual, conservatives have the most twisted fantasies and private lives, since they're so repressed in their public lives.
    Watershed moment for CM, PWD is now coming out of the closet declaring himself 'conservative'.
    Last edited by Ftumch; August 30th, 2010 at 05:59 PM.

• Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast