Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 477

Thread: Moocide Appreciation Thread

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Kettite View Post
    I should fork this to a new thread, but I'm suddenly very curious to listen to opinions on what people think are "Things the should NEVER be posted... dun dun dunnnnnnnnn"

    Beyond the simple name, address, social security number, bank accounts, etc. I'm talking in terms of the personal.

    Not that I'd try to develop a definitive list, more that I'm interested in where folks would fall on the scale o' revelations.

    Moocide has "habitual offender" written all over him by the way.
    Well for starters, if I were planning to engage in some sort of criminal activity, I sure as shit wouldn't post the details of my nefarious plan on CM.

    And I wouldn't recommend that someone post on their Livejournal that the pretty girls who had the temerity to be, well, pretty, deserved to be raped in the "fuck of their lives."

    Though, my failure to recommend such behavior does not preclude my enjoyment of the cluster fuck that results from such behavior.

    I loves me some internet trainwreck, yo.

 

  • #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Girl View Post
    Well for starters, if I were planning to engage in some sort of criminal activity, I sure as shit wouldn't post the details of my nefarious plan on CM.

    And I wouldn't recommend that someone post on their Livejournal that the pretty girls who had the temerity to be, well, pretty, deserved to be raped in the "fuck of their lives."

    Though, my failure to recommend such behavior does not preclude my enjoyment of the cluster fuck that results from such behavior.

    I loves me some internet trainwreck, yo.
    I must disagree with you here. I vigorously and highly recommend that those who are considering engaging in any sort of nefarious behavior, whether criminal or not, post about it in great deal. In fact I recommend that they start a blog about it and simultaneously twitter on their plans. Both for our collective entertainment and to potentially stave off harm to others.

    If I could remove my leg and kick my own ass with it for having missed these shenanigans in the first place, I would.

  • #63

    drive-by professorial asshattery:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kettite View Post
    I vigorously and highly recommend that those who are considering engaging in any sort of nefarious behavior post about it in great deal.

    You meant to say "detail."

  • #64
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,159

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Halo View Post
    drive-by professorial asshattery:





    You meant to say "detail."
    madwabbit, Fickle, and Riz do this better than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    madwabbit, Fickle, and Riz do this better than you.
    Awww.

  • #66
    I think this thread should be moved into the Senate and be renamed "Justice Appreciation Thread".

  • #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Kettite View Post
    I should fork this to a new thread, but I'm suddenly very curious to listen to opinions on what people think are "Things the should NEVER be posted... dun dun dunnnnnnnnn"
    Near the top of the list: Evidence of my criminal activity that includes the exact time and geographical coordinates of the crime.

  • #68
    Not to mention post photos of your crime with gps coordinates still embeded in the photo. I regret not calling the cops on him for that one.

  • #69
    Really? He did that? And no one called the cops about it? Really?

  • #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    madwabbit, Fickle, and Riz do this better than you.

    so does your mom!

  • #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Seonaid View Post
    Really? He did that? And no one called the cops about it? Really?
    http://www.circvsmaximvs.com/showthr...887#post846887

  • #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Seonaid View Post
    Really? He did that? And no one called the cops about it? Really?
    At the time, I didn't think that the police would take postings on message boards seriously.

    I've learned recently that they now do. http://www.planet-9.com/automotive-o...ng-forums.html

  • #73
    Can't keep a secret Keeper of Secrets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Province
    Ohio
    Oratio
    3,222

    Ignore User
    if we could somehow find a way to combine Moocide's criminal activity and Borko's interest in litigiousness . . .

  • #74
    Moobs like Jagger Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Province
    Dayton
    Oratio
    7,560

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of Secrets View Post
    if we could somehow find a way to combine Moocide's criminal activity and Borko's interest in litigiousness . . .
    ...plus Wanger's attempts to get people fired...
    Well, at least he's not a fucking furry! - reveal

  • #75
    toxic Xyxox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio
    8,633

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of Secrets View Post
    if we could somehow find a way to combine Moocide's criminal activity and Borko's interest in litigiousness . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    ...plus Wanger's attempts to get people fired...
    and Cloverfield's violence, maybe we could have somebody who plots to punch himself in the face and then sue himself after discovering he posted the plot on the internet.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

  • Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •