Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Moocide Appreciation Thread

Province
    The land between two rivers
    Oratio

Ignore User
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHk4DLvz9AA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHk4DLvz9AA[/ame]

edit: aw, crap.

Province
    Your Mom
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nareau View Post
    It's not clear from my pic: That's the completed version of the arrest warrant. He was taken into custody on June 8th.
    Gotcha. I didn't realize that was the completed form.

I'm actually surprised it took him this long to officially violate his terms.
    Personal choice, baby. Keep the government out of my body, my bedroom, my soul and my mind. - JoeBlank

My brother's baseball blog: http://brettkiser.wordpress.com/

The Dragon Ranges a fantasy western setting using Savage Worlds.

Worlds Galore is my gaming and geekery blog.

ARMY BUILDER

Can't keep a secret Keeper of Secrets's Avatar
    Province
    Ohio
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Honestly, after reading about all his crimes, that guy can go eat a box of cocks. Yeah, the plan seemed clever but all his antics involved scream out, 'lame!'

Dude was a moron, apparently. Did he post anything amusingly revelatory on the 7th before he skipped town (for less than one day before being caught)?
    We've always been at war with Eastasia.
    If other people's pain didn't amuse me, I wouldn't be a GM. -barsoomcore

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of Secrets View Post
    Honestly, after reading about all his crimes, that guy can go eat a box of cocks.
    Well, since it looks like he's going to prison...
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Seonaid View Post
    I guess that was part of my problem. He was obviously an attention whore and obviously a criminal (apparently), so why give him the satisfaction? I can understand responding to his good stuff, but not the rest of it.
    I think it's simply because we like attention whores around. Or at least someone doing stuff worthy of attention, especially if it's negative attention. It's not like we have anything to gain by not giving attention - it's entertainment!

The ENNIE Award Winning... kiznit's Avatar
    Province
    Xanadu
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Dude was a moron, apparently. Did he post anything amusingly revelatory on the 7th before he skipped town (for less than one day before being caught)?
    Nah, he just upped and vanished.

I just found myself wondering yesterday what happened to the guy. I figured people would either reminisce or else he'd wander in and try to play it off.

Yeah, there's smarts; and then there's smarts. I think Moocide resides in that funny place where he can figure some things out pretty quickly but his superiority complex and lack of moral compass making seeing some other very obvious and rational courses of action basically impossible.

Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    pwned by his
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall.-- Mike Mearls

I mean, I never GET any but that would be preferable. --Rel

That's awesome. I'm happy to know the system works and jackasses go to jail.

It's too bad. I think he had the potential to do something good with his smarts but kept fucking that up with get rich quick schemes. Maybe he'll reform and do something productive when he's out or maybe he'll do something really dumb when he gets out and end up dead or back in jail.

Province
    Vancouver
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I never got the sense he was very smart. Full of shit, yeah.

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I can't say I'm surprised. Stealing a car and money while wearing a ankle monitoring thing?

That's almost as dumb as... well, as anything Moocide has done before really.

Quote Originally Posted by diaglo View Post
    pwned by his
    "Amber is about to Detect Magic on your butt" - Hypersmurf

"Alenda is far more evil than me. She's 87% evil, and I'm only 63.5% evil." -- Goblin Girl

"Your evil is so... charming..." -- barsoomcore

And this is the reason we follow Moocide's exploits. He rarely fails to entertain.

best Christmas evah! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER cinnamon's Avatar
    Province
    By that one tree.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Seonaid View Post
    I guess that was part of my problem. He was obviously an attention whore and obviously a criminal (apparently), so why give him the satisfaction? I can understand responding to his good stuff, but not the rest of it.
    He's been around for a really long time. I guess I was just interested in what happened to someone I knew (however superficially) for a really long time.
    J: Yea, well... cinnamon thinks everything is funny.
    cinn: hahaha!

cinn: I'm officially sick of being in the car.
    GL: Ok, well let's play I Spy.
    cinn: Ok! I spy.... A HAWK!
    GL: ...
    GL: Man, you SUCK at I Spy.
    cinn: Well I had to do it fast! It was flying away!

Quote Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
    He's been around for a really long time. I guess I was just interested in what happened to someone I knew (however superficially) for a really long time.
    Right. Plus, by responding to his jackholery, we got him to tell us stuff that he never should have posted. That was gold plated schadenfreude!

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Girl View Post
    Right. Plus, by responding to his jackholery, we got him to tell us stuff that he never should have posted. That was gold plated schadenfreude!
    I should fork this to a new thread, but I'm suddenly very curious to listen to opinions on what people think are "Things the should NEVER be posted... dun dun dunnnnnnnnn"

Beyond the simple name, address, social security number, bank accounts, etc. I'm talking in terms of the personal.

Not that I'd try to develop a definitive list, more that I'm interested in where folks would fall on the scale o' revelations.

Moocide has "habitual offender" written all over him by the way.
    Last edited by Kettite; August 26th, 2010 at 01:15 AM.

• Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast