Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Moocide Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Seonaid View Post
    Really? I can totally see the fascination with Torm and such, because there's inherent drama, but reading about a self-proclaimed criminal's self-described exploits? I always thought it was kind of sick.
    Moocide is and has always been an egomaniac. However, he's also smart, and when he wasn't bragging about his plans for world domination a la James bond villain, he sometimes had interesting and/or insightful things to say. Plus, he had been around a really long time, so we were familiar with his personal brand of sociopathy. Sort of like Nail Bunny.

Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I thought I remembered him changing his user name, but I had no idea why and didn't care enough at the time to look.
    he did that upon joining here too. Moosoid, among other names, was his normal nom de fuck up.

he did change it from Moocide to something else, but Bront or JC quickly changed it back for him.
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall.-- Mike Mearls

I mean, I never GET any but that would be preferable. --Rel

Can't keep a secret Keeper of Secrets's Avatar
    Province
    Ohio
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Really? I can totally see the fascination with Torm and such, because there's inherent drama, but reading about a self-proclaimed criminal's self-described exploits? I always thought it was kind of sick.

Yeah, we need more goofy drama like Torm. I kind of miss it, really. But have no fear, I am sure someone else will give us something soon.

I can't believe it's an admin COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Bront's Avatar
    Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by diaglo View Post
    he did that upon joining here too. Moosoid, among other names, was his normal nom de fuck up.

he did change it from Moocide to something else, but Bront or JC quickly changed it back for him.
    He was El Cid till he was Moocide as far as I know.

Rep for whoever digs up the original thread about him, as it had a link to the article about him, with his name in it. Makes searching for him easier.

Province
    Your Mom
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Here's the thread where he lets everyone know what he did and where Nar digs up the info. http://www.circvsmaximvs.com/showthread.php?t=63877
    Personal choice, baby. Keep the government out of my body, my bedroom, my soul and my mind. - JoeBlank

My brother's baseball blog: http://brettkiser.wordpress.com/

The Dragon Ranges a fantasy western setting using Savage Worlds.

Worlds Galore is my gaming and geekery blog.

ARMY BUILDER

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by diaglo View Post
    this is what i remember too.
    but he said his parents were going to supervise him.
    i guess he pissed them off.
    There's a thread for your non haiku already. Don't spread this crap all over the Circvs, mang, cause that would be kinda pathetic.

Ovi "Serious Business Police" Ooi

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of Secrets View Post
    Yeah, we need more goofy drama like Torm. I kind of miss it, really. But have no fear, I am sure someone else will give us something soon.
    Eh.. Torm wasn't all that goofy from some of us. Well, me and MP, really. For some reason he fixated on me and decided he desperately needed my approval and acceptance. Given he lived not too far away, and openly admitted to be schizophrenic, it was a bit worrying.

Still, I support the concept as long as it's someone else in the creep's sights.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Quote Originally Posted by kanegrindar View Post
    Did he ever say that? I knew I had thought that any probation would likely include such mandates, but I don't recall him ever saying that specifically.
    I don't know exactly what he told us, but it is what his court documents said.

If I have some time this week, I'll find out what he's up to. I might also post some of the entertaining docs I originally found, if y'all are good.

Province
    Your Mom
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nareau View Post
    I don't know exactly what he told us, but it is what his court documents said.
    Ah. I remember reading the charges and causal documents, but I don't recall reading the ruling. I'll have to dig back through the original thread then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nareau View Post
    If I have some time this week, I'll find out what he's up to. I might also post some of the entertaining docs I originally found, if y'all are good.
    Well crap. The chances of us being good are about as good as Moocide's chances of getting out of prison with a tight butthole.
    Personal choice, baby. Keep the government out of my body, my bedroom, my soul and my mind. - JoeBlank

ARMY BUILDER

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    MP: Why is there a thread about Moocide?

Ovi: Because he's been gone for 2 months.

MP: Oh. Did he go to jail?

Ovi: That's what we're trying to figure out.

MP: That would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post

It would give me a kind of "all is right with the universe" sort of vibe.
    We've always been at war with Eastasia.
    If other people's pain didn't amuse me, I wouldn't be a GM. -barsoomcore

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Girl View Post
    Moocide is and has always been an egomaniac. However, he's also smart, and when he wasn't bragging about his plans for world domination a la James bond villain, he sometimes had interesting and/or insightful things to say. Plus, he had been around a really long time, so we were familiar with his personal brand of sociopathy. Sort of like Nail Bunny.
    I guess that was part of my problem. He was obviously an attention whore and obviously a criminal (apparently), so why give him the satisfaction? I can understand responding to his good stuff, but not the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post

Nareau: Yeah, that would be nice. Oh hey, look!

NOW COMES the United States of America, by and through Anna Mills Wagoner, United States Attorney for the Middle District of North Carolina, and respectfully moves the Court, pursuant to Title 18, United States Code, Section 3148(b), for revocation of the conditions of pre-trial release in this matter.

In support of this motion, the United States states to the Court that the defendant took his mother's car, withdrew in excess of $10,000 in cash from a bank, and absconded from pretrial supervision. The statement from the United States Probation Office is attached and incorporated herein by reference.
    To put that another way:

Edit to add: He was wearing his electronic monitoring anklet the whole time. And his mom turned him in.
    APPARENT VIOLATION
    On June 8, 2010, the pretrial office received a telephone call from Mrs. Marian Cannell (mother)
    advising that between 10:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., the defendant took their Toyota Rav4. He went
    to Wachovia Bank and Trust and withdrew between $10,000 and $17,000 in cash. According to his
    mother, at the time, the defendant still had on his electronic monitoring ankle transmitter. Mrs.
    Cannell also advised that on the night of June 7, 2010, the family discussed the defendant’s pending
    psychological evaluation.
    Last edited by Nareau; August 25th, 2010 at 04:32 PM.

He was wearing his monitoring bracelet?! Man, Moocide may be many things but smart he ain't.
    Last edited by Trillian; August 25th, 2010 at 04:33 PM.

Province
    Your Mom
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I wonder if he's been caught yet?

ARMY BUILDER

Quote Originally Posted by kanegrindar View Post
    I wonder if he's been caught yet?
    It's not clear from my pic: That's the completed version of the arrest warrant. He was taken into custody on June 8th.

• Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast