Thread: Moocide Appreciation Thread

Province
    Crystal Lake, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    If you wanna hang with him on a messageboard he's not hard to find.

It's not like he's disappeared to twitter or somethin'.
    Thinking of Francisca on Twitter made me chuckle....
    My Other Sword Is Vorpal

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    If you wanna hang with him on a messageboard he's not hard to find.
    I have no desire to re-join AoR. And I'm pretty sure his other stomping grounds are on my "no posting" list, too. Hence, the
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post

I was chuckling as I typed it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdrakeh View Post
    I have no desire to re-join AoR. And I'm pretty sure his other stomping grounds are on my "no posting" list, too. Hence, the
    Perhaps an unclenching is in order. Dunno what would keep anyone from AoR or anywhere else if there are people there they like. It's pretty much the same as here with a few different people and vastly smaller amount of activity.

Fuck everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    And to think I had to fucking apply to have his non-Tweets fall upon my deaf ears!
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
    Plato

Invisible Castle

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Perhaps an unclenching is in order.
    Maybe. I'll think it over.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Maybe. I'll think it over.

Remember, fuck everyone else.

Especially assholes who tell you the above.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Honestly, I was going to say Ovi or Harry... but Harry is such mild mannered decent guy that I decided to sub you in.

Krieg bailed after the big meltdown. That was it. He didn't want to deal with it, said so, and left.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    And can someone please help me on why we, as a collective, seem to have had great reluctance to reallow Spoony back onboard (and he's just one example), but we're all 'hey, man, welcome back' to the asshole felon? Did everyone suddenly have collective amnesia about this guy? Identify theft, delusions of grandeur, plans to attack military installations? Any of this ring a bell?

What the fuck, over? FELON. Goes to jail. We mock him for being stupid and are happy the asshole got locked up, and when he tries to sneak back on-site and get busted he just puts up a 'hey, jail was great for me, I'm, like, all nice and shit now!' and most of the posters in this thread fall over themselves to pat him on the back and welcome him aboard. We give Spoony the third degree, because he, what?, fucked up and abused admin priviledges? This guy stole, got caught, lied, and stole again.

Jesus fuck. I give up. Fuck you, Moocide, I, for one, do not welcome your felon, lying, scheming ass back abord. But, hey, good news, I'm not here very often lately, so it's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    I think ovi's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Krieg bailed after the big meltdown. That was it. He didn't want to deal with it, said so, and left.

Yep. I still miss 'im though.

And can someone please help me on why we, as a collective, seem to have had great reluctance to reallow Spoony back onboard (and he's just one example), but we're all 'hey, man, welcome back' to the asshole felon? Did everyone suddenly have collective amnesia about this guy? Identify theft, delusions of grandeur, plans to attack military installations? Any of this ring a bell?

What the fuck, over? FELON. Goes to jail. We mock him for being stupid and are happy the asshole got locked up, and when he tries to sneak back on-site and get busted he just puts up a 'hey, jail was great for me, I'm, like, all nice and shit now!' and most of the posters in this thread fall over themselves to pat him on the back and welcome him aboard. We give Spoony the third degree, because he, what?, fucked up and abused admin priviledges? This guy stole, got caught, lied, and stole again.

Jesus fuck. I give up. Fuck you, Moocide, I, for one, do not welcome your felon, lying, scheming ass back abord. But, hey, good news, I'm not here very often lately, so it's all good.
    All else being equal, Moocide's shenanigans never cost any of us anything. Don't devalue the personal touch Spoony's fuckups provided.
    I believe the hammer locking back is PWD's trigger warning.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User

I could swear he got into a slap-fight with someone.

Bah. Not worth the effort to try to remember.

And can someone please help me on why we, as a collective, seem to have had great reluctance to reallow Spoony back onboard (and he's just one example), but we're all 'hey, man, welcome back' to the asshole felon?
    I don't know man.

Personally I don't give a shit. But my money is on:

A) Moosey never had any authority on the board
    B) Moosey never betrayed anyone on this board
    C) Moosey never threatened to burn the board down and piss on the ashes
    D) Moosey never had the capacity, even if he'd have made such a threat
    E) Moosey didn't spend years being a colossal tool abusing his powers or authority here (probably on account of not having any)
    7) Moosey doesn't post bad poetry or dramamtic writtings
    Θ) Moosey never begged for romantic adice and then shit on the advice givers
    RED DURANGO) Moosey is from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the dawn of time, hell I remember him posting back during the Damnation Army days, maybe even as far back as the original Nutkinland (as a "collective" us "N*Lers" tend to go easier on other "N*Lers" even if they are total clownboats).
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

When you say "Fran", do you mean Francisca? If so, that makes me kind of
    Don't be too

He posted here today at least twice.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Halo View Post
    I miss Krieg a lot.
    Spoken like a German...

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User

As much as I agree (no open arms here, no active distain either) and to be fair, Moofelon never did anything ban-worthy on CM. Why he came back under a different handle is pretty dumb considering he was terrible at hiding his identity.

Spoony got the ban and discussion was had was cuz he douched over the owner.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    ...as a "collective" us "N*Lers" tend to go easier on other "N*Lers" even if they are total clownboats...
    ... and everyone else is a huggler.

I forgot that important last bit there.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

• Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast