Thread: Moocide Appreciation Thread

  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Nareau View Post
    On April 6, 2008 ...

    Ten days later, on April 16, 2009 ...
    Dates... whut?
    "It seems to contain detailed plans for every possible way to build every possible device to destroy every possible thing in all creation."

 

  • #182

  • #183
    diaglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio
    36,522

    Ignore User
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall.-- Mike Mearls

    I mean, I never GET any but that would be preferable. --Rel

  • #184
    Well the release date on the one doc was going to be December 1st, so it would not be surprising if he was out already.
    "Celebrating the times when the penis is an internal organ." --from Oglaf.com

  • #185
    So I should probably take my credit card number out of my sig line?
    We've always been at war with Eastasia.
    If other people's pain didn't amuse me, I wouldn't be a GM. -barsoomcore

  • #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    So I should probably take my credit card number out of my sig line?
    Just let me write it down for safekeeping first, then go right ahead ...

  • #187
    I can't believe it's an admin COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Bront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio
    26,267

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stebbins View Post
    Well the release date on the one doc was going to be December 1st, so it would not be surprising if he was out already.
    No, I meant he's here, posting.

  • #188
    on a pogo stick! JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio
    34,262

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bront View Post
    No, I meant he's here, posting.
    JT, right?

  • #189
    I can't believe it's an admin COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Bront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio
    26,267

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    JT, right?
    Yup.

  • #190
    I've got no problem with him being around. He has created way more amusement than the average poster...often at his own expense. Also, he probably has really cool ink now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Fine, I'll say it because it's obvious -- VK is 100% right

  • #191
    on a pogo stick! JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio
    34,262

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious Knid View Post
    I've got no problem with him being around. He has created way more amusement than the average poster...often at his own expense. Also, he probably has really cool ink now.


    Hey, at least I "sniffed" him out. Sorta. But not really.

  • #192
    I'd hoped to be a little more established before someone connected the dots. The thing was clearly a misstep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious Knid View Post
    I've got no problem with him being around. He has created way more amusement than the average poster...often at his own expense. Also, he probably has really cool ink now.
    Good guess! I now have a small crucifix on my sternum. It's related to the fact that I'm not a complete dick anymore.
    Signatures are for losers.

  • #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Thyme View Post


    Good guess! I now have a small crucifix on my sternum. It's related to the fact that I'm not a complete dick anymore.
    Fuck. I had my money on a tear drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Fine, I'll say it because it's obvious -- VK is 100% right

  • #194
    diaglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Stoned Mtn, GA
    Oratio
    36,522

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious Knid View Post
    Fuck. I had my money on a starburst around your anus.
    fifmyguess
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall.-- Mike Mearls

    I mean, I never GET any but that would be preferable. --Rel

  • #195
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,170

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by diaglo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious Knid View Post
    Fuck. I had my money on a tear drop.
    fifmyguess
    I'm sure his ass was tattooed with a lot of pricks.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •