Thread: Random Entertainment Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    To everyone who watched season 2, any reason to go back and watch it or can I skip it going into this?
    Well, I'd watch it, of course, because I did and didn't regret it. We don't know enough about season 3 to know how much you need from season 2. I guess you need to know the end.

SPOILERS:
    Spoiler:

Dolores and Bernard basically fight on how to proceed with their capability to think for themselves and what do with the humans. Dolores suggests ... radical action. She wins.
    A lot of the hosts escape into a virtual reality that they believe will be out of reach for humanity and safe for them.
    She escapes the park (partially by replacing a real real delos leader) to the real world, in what is probably Arnolds old house. She reactivates Bernard there and explains that she decided to have him around. She believes (paraphrasing) the hosts are better than the humans and can allow people with opposing view points to co-exist. I think she mentions she also believes Bernard opposition will help her do better.
    Maeve is still in the park.
    We learn that in a somewhat far future, a seemingly host body of the Man in Black seems to be in a loop experiencing the real Man in Black's life (or at least the last traumatic parts of it?).

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    Well, I'd watch it, of course, because I did and didn't regret it. We don't know enough about season 3 to know how much you need from season 2. I guess you need to know the end.
    Not bothering with the spoilers, does season 2 directly carry forward from the end of season 1?
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Not bothering with the spoilers, does season 2 directly carry forward from the end of season 1?
    Yes. Well, it starts in media res after things have happened, but it closes the loop before the end. Maybe. I've learned to not trust this show, which is to its credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Well, they still like to tell their story non-linear, but essentially, yes, you see the aftermath of the previous season. There is no huge time jump where they gloss over what happened or anything.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Also, Archer season 10 next Wednesday... Archer finally goes where no man has gone before...

• Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186