Thread: Random RPG Thoughts (No Videogames Allowed!)

a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Had an interesting idea for a Fey-related adventure. The Unseelie Court is a thing in my campaign world (or rather a number of Shadow Fey courts, roughly analogous to the Unseelie), and the PC's might need to venture into that realm at some point.

I was thinking of setting it up as a series of dungeons/worlds that need to be traversed before getting to the main event. The Unseelie are associated with winter, so I'm thinking of making the PC's work their way through the seasons to get to Winter: Spring, Summer, Fall, and finally Winter. Kind of like Dante's Inferno, each one must be passed through to get to the next. That's about all I've thought of so far. Now I need to think of what kinds of challenges are tie into each of the seasons: Monsters, hazards, traps, etc. Of course the Wild Hunt will need to make an appearance.
    That sounds super cool.

Rusalka, nixies nucklavee and kelpies in the watery areas, redcaps shadowing them in the forest, beansidhe creeping them out. I posted a link to this really well-done sort of mini-graphic-novel about a kelpie before, but if you hadn't seen it you might want to check it out. Maybe a little creativity fuel.

Oh, and don't forget the elf-shot! Sudden, painful and mysterious death neatly at hand.

So we sleep all day
    And we rise at night
    And we spread our wings and take into the skies.
    We do it all our way
    Live our lives like that
    'Cause there’s no one here to fill our heads with lies

And when the people all stop and stare
    And say, “Why you gotta be like that?”
    When the people all stop and stare
    And say, “Why you gotta dress like that?”
    When the people all stop and stare
    And say, “Why you gotta be like that?”
    I just punch 'em in the eye
    And I bite 'em on the thigh
    And I kick 'em in their ass where the sun don’t shine
    I look 'em in the eye and tell 'em
    I was raised by bats!

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vCash

Ignore User
    http://www.circvsmaximvs.com/forum/s...and-moan-about

Because I value you all so highly and don't want to disrespect you all by bringing this conversation to this thread and spamming links to it and about it here.
    "Cunt. A word that sounds like a tennis ball hitting a racket in the sweet spot." ~ shiningbrow

• Page 393 of 393 FirstFirst ... 293343374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389390391392393