Swift Zombie! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Alenda's Avatar
    Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: Audric, it's your turn again, so...

Quote Originally Posted by iHobo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    "Oui, madamoiselle, ze Queen of Grimaud. But... you are saying zat ze Mozzer Superior is protecting you? Protecting you from whom?"
    "Can it be? You do not know where you are?" the nun asks in wide-eyed wonderment. "You are in the 'Refuge of the Sacred Sisters', the most protected of all places in our world!"

Audric, you've heard stories of this convent, but you always believed it to be a myth. Supposedly only accessible through magical means, it is a haven for all women who seek immediate and complete protection against anyone hunting them. It is a place for women to go and escape the world. Forever. Women who enter the convent never leave.

So, that's your free action, what would you like to do as your action?
    "Amber is about to Detect Magic on your butt" - Hypersmurf

"Alenda is far more evil than me. She's 87% evil, and I'm only 63.5% evil." -- Goblin Girl

"Your evil is so... charming..." -- barsoomcore

Moliere Notice = 7
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

ENnie Awards PR Coordinator

Province
    Dayton
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Pierre Notice = 1

OOC: Boy, have my rolls ever gone to crap this week!
    Well, at least he's not a fucking furry! - reveal

Province
    Detroit, yo
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenda View Post
    So, that's your free action, what would you like to do as your action?
    "Mon Dieu! No, Ah arrived magically, and did not know where Ah was. But ze Queen was brought 'ere, and clearly she cannot stay! Gazzer any women 'oo want to leave and await me 'ere! Ah cannot leave before Ah find mah Queen, but Ah can bring you wizz me."
    OOC: What can I tell about the architecture of this building? Is it a really big building that I could be searching for hours? Are there thousands of women here, or what kind of scope are we talking about?

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by reveal View Post
    Moliere Notice = 7
    You notice that the Mother Superior is staring at your pants with a smirk on her face.

"Alenda is far more evil than me. She's 87% evil, and I'm only 63.5% evil." -- Goblin Girl

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Gazzer any women 'oo want to leave and await me 'ere! Ah cannot leave before Ah find mah Queen, but Ah can bring you wizz me."
    "Thank you!!" she cries breathlessly. Throwing open the door to her room, she runs out and starts heading down the hall (away from the portal room), but skids to a halt, and shouts over her shoulder. "If the Queen is anywhere, she will probably be up on the 2nd floor in the noble quarters. Stay safe!" Then she takes off running again.

OOC: What can I tell about the architecture of this building? Is it a really big building that I could be searching for hours? Are there thousands of women here, or what kind of scope are we talking about?
    If the size of the pantry (and number of supplies) is any indication, you'd say that it's more likely a couple hundred women, and that the building would be packed to capacity at that number. The hallway where you're standing looks like it contains mostly sleeping quarters. You think that heading back past the portal room and out into the large room might lead you into other parts of the convent.
    Last edited by Alenda; March 8th, 2010 at 03:36 PM.

Province
    Detroit, yo
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: Let's do that, then. I'll trust that three other Musketeers can handle the Mother Superior (ha! Hope that's true!) and I'll start looking for something that looks more appropriate as a place where a Queen would be holed up by running past the portal room and checking out what's on the other side.

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: Let's do that, then. I'll trust that three other Musketeers can handle the Mother Superior (ha! Hope that's true!) and I'll start looking for something that looks more appropriate as a place where a Queen would be holed up by running past the portal room and checking out what's on the other side.
    For those of you still in the pantry, you see Audric come racing by the door, leaving you to tangle with the Mother Superior by yourselves.

Audric, the portal room/pantry is the very last door on your right in this hallway. The hall ends in a large dining room/great room filled with trestle tables and benches. There is a raised dais at one end. You are able to make it to just inside the room with your movement.

Pierre, it's you!

You notice that the Mother Superior is staring at your pants with a smirk on her face.
    OOC: Oh huh huh!
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

ENnie Awards PR Coordinator

Province
    Dayton
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Muskaiteerz! 'Alt zee faheetain! Eef zee Rrrrevairand Muzzair eez teu be bailee-ved, zen we air ahwn zee sahm sahd!

Rrrevairand Muzzair, we 'ave comm seekeen zee Queen baicahs we air swahrn teu protaict hair, ahnd we haird she wahs een dain-jair!"
    Well, at least he's not a fucking furry! - reveal

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    "Muskaiteerz! 'Alt zee faheetain! Eef zee Rrrrevairand Muzzair eez teu be bailee-ved, zen we air ahwn zee sahm sahd!

Rrrevairand Muzzair, we 'ave comm seekeen zee Queen baicahs we air swahrn teu protaict hair, ahnd we haird she wahs een dain-jair!"
    The Mother Superior crosses her arms and raises a brow. "She was in no danger until you arrived. Men are forbidden in my convent. You must leave immediately.

She extends her hand towards Moliere. "But not before returning my wand..."

GM: It seems, for now, that the Mother Superior is open to diplomacy. Do you want to keep fighting or try talking? Either way, Hamlin remains irrationally frightened of the nuns.

The Mother Superior crosses her arms and raises a brow. "She was in no danger until you arrived. Men are forbidden in my convent. You must leave immediately.

She extends her hand towards Moliere. "But not before returning my wand..."

GM: It seems, for now, that the Mother Superior is open to diplomacy. Do you want to keep fighting or try talking? Either way, Hamlin remains irrationally frightened of the nuns.
    OOC: I prefer to talk.

"Ahm ahfraid ah cannot do zat, mon Ami. Zis is evidahnce in our investigatiahn into ze Queen's kidnappeeng."

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "Ahm ahfraid ah cannot do zat, mon Ami. Zis is evidahnce in our investigatiahn into ze Queen's kidnappeeng."
    "Gracious providence!" snaps the Mother Superior with great exasperation. "She wasn't kidnapped! She came here of her own free will to escape some great danger that she was in. She arrived here this morning, begging for asylum. Not 2 hours later you thieves arrive, steal my wand, kidnap one of my novices, and attack my sisters.

And you expect ME to believe that YOU'RE here to rescue her? She was perfectly safe until you came along!!"

Audric, you run across the dining hall and out through the only other door in the room. You find yourself in a short hallway with several open doors off of it. Peeking in these rooms, you see a kitchen, a laundry room, a room full of wine bottles, and a door that leads out into a large entrance hall.

The entrance hall has several other doors leading off of it, but (most notably), it also has a large staircase leading up.

"Gracious providence!" snaps the Mother Superior with great exasperation. "She wasn't kidnapped! She came here of her own free will to escape some great danger that she was in. She arrived here this morning, begging for asylum. Not 2 hours later you thieves arrive, steal my wand, kidnap one of my novices, and attack my sisters.

And you expect ME to believe that YOU'RE here to rescue her? She was perfectly safe until you came along!!"
    Moliere will speak calmly and sternly, making sure the Mother Superior doesn't misunderstand him.

"I will say this one time and one time only. We are not thieves. We are Musketeers; sworn guardians of ze King and Queen. As it stands, we are investigating ze kidnappeeng of ze Queen. This investigachion has led us here via a secret, and illegal, portal in ze royal chambers. Right now, we have gone through zis portal and were attacked. Ah suggest, very strongly, zat you stop castin spells and cooperate, lest you find yourself in front of ze King under the charges of kidnapping and treason."

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Moliere will speak calmly and sternly, making sure the Mother Superior doesn't misunderstand him.

"I will say this one time and one time only. We are not thieves. We are Musketeers; sworn guardians of ze King and Queen. As it stands, we are investigating ze kidnappeeng of ze Queen. This investigachion has led us here via a secret, and illegal, portal in ze royal chambers. Right now, we have gone through zis portal and were attacked. Ah suggest, very strongly, zat you stop castin spells and cooperate, lest you find yourself in front of ze King under the charges of kidnapping and treason."
    "Perhaps we should ask the Queen herself, hmm??" asks the Mother Superior through gritted teeth. "Although, I warn you. If you try to harm her in any way or attack any more my sisters, your life is forfeit."

She takes a moment, murmurs something over the nuns on the floor, and they are roused back to consciousness. The Mother instructs them to stand guard over the portal and they remain behind in the room, locking themselves in.

The Mother Superior keeps a close eye on you as she leads you through the dining room, into the Great Hall and up the stairs. Along the way, you run into Audric, who is half-way up the stairs. After navigating several hallways, the nun comes to a stop in front of a door, knocks politely, and enters.

The room is a small and humble bed room containing a narrow bed, a plain dresser, a wash table, and a prie dieu. Kneeling on the prie dieu is the Queen. She is wearing a simple gray dress and her eyes look red and swollen from crying.

"I apologize for the interruption," says the Mother Superior with a bow, "but these gentlemen INSISTED upon seeing you. They believed you to be kidnapped."

The Queen looks taken aback at the sudden appearance of the Musketeers, but nods resignedly. "Please, Mother, may I have a moment to speak with them?"

The Mother bows herself out of the room, saying that she'll be "just outside the door" if she's needed.

"I should have known it would be impossible to run away," the Queen says in a heavy, teary voice. "I should never have underestimated you."