Swift Zombie! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Alenda's Avatar
    Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Audric, you're up!
    "Amber is about to Detect Magic on your butt" - Hypersmurf

"Alenda is far more evil than me. She's 87% evil, and I'm only 63.5% evil." -- Goblin Girl

"Your evil is so... charming..." -- barsoomcore

Quote Originally Posted by Alenda View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    GM: You can burn a Bennie to re-roll anything, although sadly it still wasn't high enough in this case. So, it's up to you whether you want to burn it. The Mother Superior got a raise on her Spell Craft Check, which means you all get -2 to your saves. Now I get to roll on the Fear Table to see what happens to you all. MWA HA HA!
    OOC: I'll burn it.

Province
    Detroit, yo
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Audric, you're up!
    Well, I guess I'm running down the nun hallway. Any hot nuns in a state of semi-undress by any chance?

Spirit Roll: 4

Province
    Dayton
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Every bad, horrible, scary thing that has ever occurred in Hamlin's life hammers down onto him at the same time. In a moment of deadly clarity, he realizes that all of those bad, terrible things were because of... nuns. The very sight of the nun's habit, makes Hamlin want to scream in unnatural terror and flee from the room.

OOC: You have gained the hindrance Phobia: nuns (major). Every time you encounter a nun, you get a -4 to all trait rolls. You are not shaken, though, so you can act.
    OOC: That is awesome!
    Well, at least he's not a fucking furry! - reveal

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by iHobo View Post
    Well, I guess I'm running down the nun hallway. Any hot nuns in a state of semi-undress by any chance?

Spirit Roll: 4
    OOC: 4 is a success, but that's all you can do this round except maybe say a few words.

Audric suddenly comes to a halt, looking confusingly around him. Why was he so terrified again? He finds himself a little ways down the hallway, standing opposite to a slightly ajar door. Audric is surprised to note that a pretty Halfling woman is peeking out the door. She looks a little confused. "Are you here to rescue us?" she whispers breathlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    OOC: That is awesome!
    GM: I know, right? Good thing y'all weren't in a brothel!!

Pierre, it's your turn!

"Alenda is far more evil than me. She's 87% evil, and I'm only 63.5% evil." -- Goblin Girl

GM: I know, right? Good thing y'all weren't in a brothel!!
    OOC: How many nuns hang out in the brothels?!
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

ENnie Awards PR Coordinator

Province
    Detroit, yo
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Audric is surprised to note that a pretty Halfling woman is peeking out the door. She looks a little confused. "Are you here to rescue us?" she whispers breathlessly.
    Audric grins, and doffs his hat, bowing low. "Wah yes, madamoiselle, of course. And ze Queen too! She is also a prisonaire somewhere in zis nunnery. Do you know wair she maht be? Once Ah 'ave collected ze Queen, Ah, Audric Rosseau, will personally ensure zat all of you lovely ladies are rescued, and zat ze blasphemous heretic zat is ze Mozzer Superior is made to pay for her crahms. And zen we can celebrate your rescue in a more appropriate fashion .

By ze way, 'ow many lovely ladies are zere wizz you to be rescued?
    "

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by reveal View Post
    OOC: How many nuns hang out in the brothels?!
    OOC: I meant that it's a good thing you weren't in a brothel and fighting prostitutes, cause, ya know, then Hamlin would have a Phobia of working girls.

It's just not as funny when I have to explain it.

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    OOC: My new macro!!

Quote Originally Posted by iHobo View Post
    Audric grins, and doffs his hat, bowing low. "Wah yes, madamoiselle, of course. And ze Queen too! She is also a prisonaire somewhere in zis nunnery. Do you know wair she maht be? Once Ah 'ave collected ze Queen, Ah, Audric Rosseau, will personally ensure zat all of you lovely ladies are rescued, and zat ze blasphemous heretic zat is ze Mozzer Superior is made to pay for her crahms. And zen we can celebrate your rescue in a more appropriate fashion .

By ze way, 'ow many lovely ladies are zere wizz you to be rescued?
    "
    The young lady is rather taken-aback at the monologuing Musketeer.

"¡Cielos! You mean the Queen of Grimaud?" she asks in wide-eyed wonderment. Her accent is clearly Pizzarran. "I do not know where she might be! There are just a few of us who want to go home. Most are happy here. Please, do not hurt the Mother Superior. She is just trying to protect us."

OOC: I'll be offline for the next twelve hours, but these rolls are so terrible with the -4 that I'll just post now.

Hamlin's cocky grin vanishes as the Mother Superior completes her incantation, to be replaced by bewilderment and then stark terror as Audric bolts from the room.

No trace of his usual panache is apparent as he shrieks (a suave, manly shriek, but a shriek nonetheless), and begins hacking at the nun with the edge of his rapier.

Hacking rather inaccurately. And shouting incoherent curses - something about his goldfish when he was four, something about the time he fell off a pony?

Province
    Detroit, yo
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "¡Cielos! You mean the Queen of Grimaud?" she asks in wide-eyed wonderment. Her accent is clearly Pizzarran. "I do not know where she might be! There are just a few of us who want to go home. Most are happy here. Please, do not hurt the Mother Superior. She is just trying to protect us."
    "Oui, madamoiselle, ze Queen of Grimaud. But... you are saying zat ze Mozzer Superior is protecting you? Protecting you from whom?"

Province
    Dayton
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Spirit = 4

If I am left with nothing but a move action I will take a half-step back, shield my face with my hands, and pretend to be more terrified than I now am.

With a minus-2, a Bluff check (or differently-named equivalent) = 2
    Well, at least he's not a fucking furry! - reveal

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Spirit = 4

If I am left with nothing but a move action I will take a half-step back, shield my face with my hands, and pretend to be more terrified than I now am.

With a minus-2, a Bluff check (or differently-named equivalent) = 2
    GM: You are no longer shaken. Making a Spirit roll typically takes up a whole round's action, but since you're only taking a step back and holding up your hands over your face, I'll let you do that. You're uncertain how convincing your bluff is.

Audric, let's make your latest question part of your free action on your next turn. The lovely Halfling will answer you then.

You all suddenly see Hamlin go beserk and start slashing indiscriminately at the Mother Superior while shrieking out bizarre statements. Even she seems a bit taken aback by his excessive reaction.

Round Two
    Hamlin: 18
    Moliere: 9
    Nuns: 8
    Audric: 6
    Pierre: 5

Moliere, it's you, and then the Mother Superior again.
    Last edited by Alenda; March 8th, 2010 at 03:39 PM.

On his turn, Moliere will shake his fear off (Spirit = 5) and yell at the Mother Superior.

"You are a weetch! If you 'ave 'armed ze Queen, ah wheel keel you mahself!"

Intimidate = 4

OOC: That should have been d4 and d6 not d6 and d6 but the wild die was higher so I won't reroll unless you want me too.
    Last edited by reveal; March 5th, 2010 at 07:31 PM.

Province
    South Carolina
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by reveal View Post
    On his turn, Moliere will shake his fear off (Spirit = 5) and yell at the Mother Superior.

"You are a weetch! If you 'ave 'armed ze Queen, ah wheel keel you mahself!"
    GM: I'm assuming you're making a Test of Wills? If so, you succeed, because the Mother Superior totally flubbed her Spirit roll. That means you get a +2 on your next action against her.

The Mother Superior looks momentarily taken aback at Moliere's accusation. "Harm her?" she cries out in anger. "You're the ones who are trying to harm her!! I will not suffer you to compromise the safety of anyone under my protection!" she cries out.

She begins to mutter another spell under her breath, but it doesn't seem to have any visible effect. Everyone in the room, make a notice roll.