Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Comics Trivia 11/03/09 -- Relatively Speaking

  1. #1

    Comics Trivia 11/03/09 -- Relatively Speaking

    Given the amount of captures, kidnappings, threats and outright deaths it's amazing superheroes have any relatives at all. But despite all that, name the relatives (real name or applicable code name)

    1. Name the person/people Bruce Wayne has adopted as his children.
    Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Cassandra Cain
    2. Merry, Girl of 1,000 Gimmicks has a more famous brother. Name him.
    Sylvester Pemberton, the original Star-Spangled Kid
    3. Der Grösshorn Eule's sidekick was his own son. Name him.
    Fledermaus
    4. Owlman's son is....?
    Talon, aka the 'Evil Robin'
    5. Yolanda Montez's cousin became....?
    Curator of the JSA Museum. And Eclipso
    Last edited by WayneLigon; November 4th, 2009 at 12:02 PM.

 

  • #2
    life is like a mop COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Dacke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Province
    Lund, Sweden
    Oratio
    6,895

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneLigon View Post
    Given the amount of captures, kidnappings, threats and outright deaths it's amazing superheroes have any relatives at all. But despite all that, name the relatives (real name or applicable code name)

    1. Name the person/people Bruce Wayne has adopted as his children.
    Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, and Tim Drake. Or weren't all of them adopted?

  • #3
    I think it was just Dick and Tim. Didn't Jason have a mother?

  • #4
    Quote Originally Posted by guedo79 View Post
    I think it was just Dick and Tim. Didn't Jason have a mother?
    That would depend on the version of Jason we're talking about. Pre-crisis Jason has a known mother and father, but they die. Post-crisis Jason's mother was unknown for quite some time. In either case, he'd have been adoptable.

  • #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneLigon View Post
    2. Merry, Girl of 1,000 Gimmicks has a more famous brother. Name him.

    5. Yolanda Montez's cousin became....?
    2. Sylvester Pemberton, the original Star-Spangled Kid

    5. Curator of the JSA Museum. And Eclipso.
    Fiat justitia ruat coelum.

  • #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    2. Sylvester Pemberton, the original Star-Spangled Kid

    5. Curator of the JSA Museum. And Eclipso.
    Correct on both counts.

  • #7
    Answers in the OP

  • #8
    Damn. I didn't realize that he adopted Cassy. I stopped reading for a while around No Man's Land. Did that just get dropped or did she get a parental divorce at some point?

  • #9
    Quote Originally Posted by guedo79 View Post
    Damn. I didn't realize that he adopted Cassy. I stopped reading for a while around No Man's Land. Did that just get dropped or did she get a parental divorce at some point?
    Her 'parental' status was as far as I know one of those 'unknown, assumed orphan' ones since I doubt Cain exists in any databases. I've seen mentions of it being dropped due to Bruce Wayne's death but that doesn't wash since the world doesn't know that - Thomas has been impersonating him and presumably any legal actions would still be in force.

  • Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •