Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for lunch?

I have a heaping helping of left over hashbrown casserole waiting to be heated up. It's all I can think about. HURRY UP, LUNCHTIME!
    "Wow, Liz, you're hot AND know a lot about pirates! If you were fatter you'd be the ideal woman!" - Rel

Province
    Ohio
    Oratio

Ignore User
    baked ziti with greenbeans and ground beef, finished with 2 dried dates

Ham, cheese, sliced grape tomato, & raw baby spinach on wheat with raw baby carrots and 2 green apple slices
    "This shit happens to me all the time at pizza places. I'm like, 'GIVE ME A PIZZA!' And they're all, 'What size, and what toppings would you like?' And I'm all 'WHATEVER THE FUCKING NORMAL PIZZA SIZE AND TOPPINGS ARE!'" -Nareau "Encounter in a Subway"

"The wise man does not seek enlightenment, he waits for it. So while I was waiting, it occurred to me that seeking perplexity might be more fun."-Terry Pratchett's Thief of Time

"'Greater good'? I am your wife! I am the greatest good you are ever gonna get." -The Incredibles

used up and tossed aside Niannorth's Avatar
    Province
    The Kingdom of Northumbria, older than Scotland until they took our lands.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Priss View Post
    Ham, cheese, sliced grape tomato, & raw baby spinach on wheat with raw baby carrots and 2 green apple slices
    Ham - specifics

Cheese - specifics (please say something nice and not some wierd orange glob)
    "The flowers smell sweeter the closer you are to the grave."

"Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so to refer to people." J.R.R.T

Province
    Detroit, yo
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Niannorth View Post
    Ham - specifics

Yeah, it matters. I've never understood the desire to sweeten ham, so I avoid honey ham and brown sugar hams, but a good thinly sliced Black Forest ham or smoked ham I can do.

Lately I've been going through a big chunk of smoked Gouda that I bought... that's a good cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Niannorth View Post
    Ham - specifics

Deli sliced smoked ham and a thin slice of sharp cheddar. I don't eat weird orange globs for cheese.
    "This shit happens to me all the time at pizza places. I'm like, 'GIVE ME A PIZZA!' And they're all, 'What size, and what toppings would you like?' And I'm all 'WHATEVER THE FUCKING NORMAL PIZZA SIZE AND TOPPINGS ARE!'" -Nareau "Encounter in a Subway"

"The wise man does not seek enlightenment, he waits for it. So while I was waiting, it occurred to me that seeking perplexity might be more fun."-Terry Pratchett's Thief of Time

"'Greater good'? I am your wife! I am the greatest good you are ever gonna get." -The Incredibles

Today's lunch is a "bologna" and "cheese" sammich on wheat with horseradish mustard and sprouts, and vegetable soup out of a can.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
    Today's lunch is a "bologna" and "cheese" sammich on wheat with horseradish mustard and sprouts, and vegetable soup out of a can.
    I've got chicken noodle out of a can, but no sammich to go with it. And, for that reason, I am grumpy.
    "Wow, Liz, you're hot AND know a lot about pirates! If you were fatter you'd be the ideal woman!" - Rel

Province
    Your Mom
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I think lunch today will be a salad and a bottle of Snapple Peach Tea.
    Personal choice, baby. Keep the government out of my body, my bedroom, my soul and my mind. - JoeBlank

My brother's baseball blog: http://brettkiser.wordpress.com/

The Dragon Ranges a fantasy western setting using Savage Worlds.

Worlds Galore is my gaming and geekery blog.

ARMY BUILDER

Leftover soup that has lamb, barley, turnip, parsnip, carrot, rutabaga, celery, onion, potato and parsley in it. Mmm, mmm good.
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
    Plato

Invisible Castle

That's quite fast enough! Wesi72's Avatar
    Province
    Cramlington New Town, Northumberland
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Corned beef and potato pie made by a lad at work's mam. Smashing.
    I've got it all here in my head
    There's nothing more needs to be said
    I'm just bangin' on my old piano
    I'm getting in tune with the straight and narrow

Stage Name: Jackie! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Nerfherder's Avatar
    Province
    Nordschleife, Nürburgring
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesi72 View Post
    Corned beef and potato pie made by a lad at work's mam. Smashing.
    Are you telling us that kids at your school bring in pie for teacher, instead of an apple...?
    Robin Williams: "In England, if you commit a crime, the police don't have a gun and you don't have a gun. If you commit a crime, the police will say, 'Stop, or I'll say stop again.'"

PWD: "you're the seed, the relationship is the soil, and the love and attention and work you put into the relationship is the sun and the rain that feeds it. What grows from that is what you always were meant to become."

used up and tossed aside Niannorth's Avatar
    Province
    The Kingdom of Northumbria, older than Scotland until they took our lands.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder View Post
    Are you telling us that kids at your school bring in pie for teacher, instead of an apple...?
    And you eat a pie offered you by one of the kids at your school!
    "The flowers smell sweeter the closer you are to the grave."

"Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so to refer to people." J.R.R.T

That's quite fast enough! Wesi72's Avatar
    Province
    Cramlington New Town, Northumberland
    Oratio

Ignore User
    A colleague, not a kid...
    I've got it all here in my head
    There's nothing more needs to be said
    I'm just bangin' on my old piano
    I'm getting in tune with the straight and narrow

Homemade tuna salad, weighing in at only 140 calories, 22 grams protein, about 4-5 grams carbohydrate, and about 6 grams fat (mostly unsaturated and primarily from the real mayo & cheddar), and 2 1-inch cubes of watermelon.
    Last edited by Miss Priss; September 25th, 2009 at 02:36 PM.

• Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast