Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Oooh! I can haz abuse!

Quote Originally Posted by ngri View Post
    Adamx20 is a moron. He quotes 9 USC sec. 8 , a section dealing with arbitration in Admiralty law. Libel had two very different meanings in legal proceedings.
    I thought that was supposed to be a clever allusion to piracy but the mounting body of evidence suggests that cleverness is not something that is entering the picture here.
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

Province
    Walla Walla, Wa
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by adamx20 View Post
    Hey. Thanks for the invite

You guys might want to step out of the books for this one. KTHXBYE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Murphy View Post
    Is this "suing us" as well?

Funny, I don't feel sued.
    It's a very subtle feeling I hear. Kind of like an itch in your ass that you can't quite scratch.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Little boy, go crawl underneath the rock that spawned you. Nobody here gives a flat fuck about your insanities.

And yes.

I am calling you a batshit, crazy fucktard who has an overinflated opinion of himself.

Compared to you, Ovimancer is reasonable, likable fellow.
    Last edited by kirinke; January 23rd, 2009 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Biting is better than barking anyday. Please observe the phase of the moon.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

the sandwich is next! SeatownJay's Avatar
    Province
    In my own mind
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Morrus, I think you should work out a compromise with this guy. Offer him 80% of the profits from your business dealings with Jimmy.
    space for rent

Province
    Knoxville TN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Hey thanks for the link buddy. You guys make my job easier.
    We like you - we really do. We're gonna start a wiki for you.

http://www.circvsmaximvs.com/wiki/in...er_Adam_Starke

What a weekend! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Pompous Magnus's Avatar
    Province
    The People's Gaypublic of Drugifornia
    Oratio

Ignore User
    You guys might want to step out of the books for this one.
    I don't know what the hell that even means (signs point to: nothing), but I intend to use it every chance I get.

At the bowling alley:

Buddy: Dude, no way you're picking up the 7-10 split.
    Me: You might want to step out of the books for this one, bitch. (rolls perfectly)

At work:

Boss: There was a breakdown in the branch capture system. Your report will be 250 pages. Each.
    Me: (cracks knuckles) You guys might want to step out of the books for this one. (proceeds to work really, really fast)

At the tax audit:

Auditor: Mr. Pompous, quite frankly, these receipts don't make any sense. This one's just a post-it that says "Thank you for the million bazillion dollar donation. Love, Africa".
    Me: Look, you guys might want to step out of the books for this one. Please? (wipes flop sweat from forehead)
    The words "douche" and "bag" have never coupled as passionately as they did in the person of my thirteen-year-old self.
    -Rob Sheffield

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Okay, now I know why the other thread resurfaced. This guy wanted to sue Russ because I recounted the events of a multi-forum flamewar between he (Tyler Adam Starke) and former Knowledge Arcana associates. Mind you, I only issued a summary of public discourse and other publically disclosed information made available on multiple websites. . . largely by the guy claiming that I was making it all up.

Again, I did not create the account in question from whole cloth but, rather, summarized the content of ongoing public exchanges between both Tyler Adam Stark and Knowledge Arcana staff members on multiple public forums, as well as very public revelations made by Tyler Adam Stark on his own very public blog regarding his registration of the KA trademark and his threats to sue everybody from KA volunteers to WotC for "infringement" of this trademark.

Summarizing such existant, publically available, well-documented, discourse for the purposes of discussion neither violates any intellectual property laws, constitutes defamation, or violates anybody's right to privacy. I will refrain from commenting on the known legal status of distributing the trademarked, copyrighted, property of others without permission to do so for the purpose of personal gain.
    Last edited by jdrakeh; January 23rd, 2009 at 04:02 AM.
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

Grumpy Old Man
    Oratio

Ignore User
    This thread delivers!

Man oh man.
    fuck you guys.

Province
    Waynesville, NC
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Magnus View Post
    I don't know what the hell that even means (signs point to: nothing), but I intend to use it every chance I get.

At the bowling alley:

Buddy: Dude, no way you're picking up the 7-10 split.
    Me: You might want to step out of the books for this one, bitch. (rolls perfectly)

At work:

Boss: There was a breakdown in the branch capture system. Your report will be 250 pages. Each.
    Me: (cracks knuckles) You guys might want to step out of the books for this one. (proceeds to work really, really fast)

At the tax audit:

Auditor: Mr. Pompous, quite frankly, these receipts don't make any sense. This one's just a post-it that says "Thank you for the million bazillion dollar donation. Love, Africa".
    Me: Look, you guys might want to step out of the books for this one. Please? (wipes flop sweat from forehead)
    I love you. Seriously.

I'm outta rep for Pompy.

Grumpy Old Man
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
    I'm outta rep for Pompy.
    Covered like Smoke on the Water.
    fuck you guys.

Hey Adam, if you're reading this, please call 411 and have them connect you to your local crisis line. The people there can help you get in touch with mental health centers and what-not, or just help you talk through your issues.

Seriously, buddy. I'm not trying to be snarky. Those people can help.

What a weekend! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Pompous Magnus's Avatar
    Province
    The People's Gaypublic of Drugifornia
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Litlbeast View Post
    I love you. Seriously.
    Gotcha.

Grith, you might want to step out of the books for this one.
    The words "douche" and "bag" have never coupled as passionately as they did in the person of my thirteen-year-old self.
    -Rob Sheffield

Province
    Waynesville, NC
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Magnus View Post
    Gotcha.

Grith, you might want to step out of the books for this one.
    Dammit! Premature posirep!

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The broken english, the desire for revenge... it's all adding up.

I'm willing to step out of the books on this and say he's Nigerian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

• Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast