Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 107

Thread: Where do you fall on the political compass?

  1. #76
    Near-center green.

    Economic Left/Right: -6.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.69
    Fiat justitia ruat coelum.

 

  • #77
    a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio
    3,498

    Ignore User
    Economic Left/Right: -8.0
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21


    Geesh, some of those questions, tho. AND NO NEUTRAL ANSWER!
    Last edited by Palaralae; January 4th, 2019 at 06:44 AM.
    "I'll tell you something," he said, as if he had said nothing that day. "You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."

  • #78
    I want watermelon! Bagpuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Liverpool, UK
    Oratio
    8,960

    Ignore User
    Economic Left/Right: -6.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.26



    Not really moved politically for all my activity in KiA, and gamer gate interest.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; January 4th, 2019 at 09:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Oliver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Damn you and your perfectly valid criticism!

  • #79
    In a recent article, Thomas Piketty suggested a pro-poor vs pro-rich, and internationalist vs nativist way of presenting current political motivations.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...OLYXKG0P91XqQ0

    Bagpus and Pedo Bunny's fascist bent would be more obvious.
    Last edited by Yablo; January 4th, 2019 at 02:00 PM.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #80
    I want watermelon! Bagpuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Liverpool, UK
    Oratio
    8,960

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    In a recent article, Thomas Piketty suggested a pro-poor vs pro-rich, and internationalist vs nativist way of presenting current political motivations.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...OLYXKG0P91XqQ0

    Bagpus and Pedo Bunny's fascist bent would be more obvious.
    Is pro-poor, pro-Internationalism fascist? You got me kind of confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Oliver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Damn you and your perfectly valid criticism!

  • #81
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,100

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Is pro-poor, pro-Internationalism fascist? You got me kind of confused.
    The only confusion here is why you'd bother with it. There's zero honest engagement.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Is pro-poor, pro-Internationalism fascist? You got me kind of confused.
    I'm sure you are.

    Nativists have the potential for fascism. Say a pro-poor and nativist is someone who says : we should help our poors instead of immigrants. You know, the stuff you say.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Is pro-poor, pro-Internationalism fascist? You got me kind of confused.
    Per Yablo, no. But that doesn't stop him labeling you a nativist, regardless of what you believe.

    Like Ovi mentioned earlier, you probably shouldn't expect an honest, respectful response. Then again, civil discourse seems a foreign concept to many (both here specifically and society in general).

  • #84
    I want watermelon! Bagpuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Liverpool, UK
    Oratio
    8,960

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    You know, the stuff you say.
    When? Give me one anti-immigration post I've made.

    Think you have me confused with someone else.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; January 5th, 2019 at 11:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Oliver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Damn you and your perfectly valid criticism!

  • #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    When? Give me one anti-immigration post I've made.
    The search fonction is bork.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #86
    I want watermelon! Bagpuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Liverpool, UK
    Oratio
    8,960

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post
    The search fonction is bork.
    True, not that you would find one if it was working. Immigration is nothing but a benefit to this country, we couldn't survive without them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Oliver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Damn you and your perfectly valid criticism!

  • #87
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    29,860

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    True, not that you would find one if it was working. Immigration is nothing but a benefit to this country, we couldn't survive without them.
    Hows Rotherham these days on the immigrant situation?
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    True, not that you would find one if it was working. Immigration is nothing but a benefit to this country, we couldn't survive without them.
    Human sacrifices, yes, immigrants are human, do not benefit countries, or anyone or anything. Magic isn't real.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #89
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,515

    Ignore User
    You're making less sense than usual. Quite a feat. Be proud.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #90
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    You're making less sense than usual. Quite a feat. Be proud.
    Sarcasm is often not understood. But I will continue my work.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •