Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
    Some asswipe on my island sent me a PM that basically said, "Donate to the sulfur pit or I'll take your ass over." (Change typing/spelling/grammar as you see fit.) I had not yet donated anythig to it, but I had helped level my trees twice. So I responded and said (politely yet coldly), "Next time try asking nicely." So he PMs me back almost instantaneously and says, "I'll ask however I want to ask, are you going to donate or am I going to take your ass over?" (Again, the typing, grammar, and spelling were somewhat lax.) Then, a few hours later, he PMs me and invites me to be in his alliance.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbalicious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    What are you expecting to happen?

So, when's the vote to see if we REALLY want to admit diaglo into our alliance?
    Diaglo was trained in the forges of OD&D. His characters learned to take on foes far superior to them, knowing full well that the challenge ratings they face will not match his character levels (and in fact they will have no challenge rating). Of course we want him to join, he'll kick ass and take names!
    I like hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    ..., he'll kick ass and take their stuff!
    FIFY

Province
    Dayton
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Seonaid View Post
    Some asswipe on my island sent me a PM that basically said, "Donate to the sulfur pit or I'll take your ass over." (Change typing/spelling/grammar as you see fit.) I had not yet donated anythig to it, but I had helped level my trees twice. So I responded and said (politely yet coldly), "Next time try asking nicely." So he PMs me back almost instantaneously and says, "I'll ask however I want to ask, are you going to donate or am I going to take your ass over?" (Again, the typing, grammar, and spelling were somewhat lax.) Then, a few hours later, he PMs me and invites me to be in his alliance.
    Is this Gandac, or stainless? I'm up for a little intimidation.

By the way, your island is listed wrong on Nareau's list. It's listed as [42:12] when in fact, it's [44:12].
    Well, at least he's not a fucking furry! - reveal

Is this Gandac, or stainless? I'm up for a little intimidation.

By the way, your island is listed wrong on Nareau's list. It's listed as [42:12] when in fact, it's [44:12].
    Gandac. The "Ro Alliance" ass. Who, I didn't realize until this point, actually spelled "alliance" wrong on his city name. Hehee!

Thanks for the note about the coordinates. I'll post in the new colony thread.

How do I transfer material and/or people between my cities?

How do I transfer material and/or people between my cities?
    To transfer goods between cities, you have 2 methods:

1.) Have "from" city selected in the dropdown box at the top of the screen, find destination city in island view, choose transport goods from boxes on left, send cocaine shipment.

2.) Click on the dock in the "from" city, choose destination city, send cocaine.

To transfer military and fleet between cities, follow method 1.) above, but select the box for deploy troops instead of goods.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Gandac. The "Ro Alliance" ass. Who, I didn't realize until this point, actually spelled "alliance" wrong on his city name. Hehee!

Thanks for the note about the coordinates. I'll post in the new colony thread.
    I'd inform him that he needs to be more polite, or you'll be doing the asskicking.

Also, how's your fucktard doing Bubblicious? Still need an 'object lesson' in politeness?

Province
    Dayton
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    I'd inform him that he needs to be more polite, or you'll be doing the asskicking.

Also, how's your fucktard doing Bubblicious? Still need an 'object lesson' in politeness?
    He sent a few more really strange, pathetic messages, but he must've gotten the restraining order 'cause I haven't heard from him in four days.
    Well, at least he's not a fucking furry! - reveal

Quote Originally Posted by octoberblu3 View Post
    To transfer goods between cities, you have 2 methods:

1.) Have "from" city selected in the dropdown box at the top of the screen, find destination city in island view, choose transport goods from boxes on left, send cocaine shipment.

2.) Click on the dock in the "from" city, choose destination city, send cocaine.

To transfer military and fleet between cities, follow method 1.) above, but select the box for deploy troops instead of goods.
    I r dum. I looked everywhere except there. Thanks!

Province
    London, Canada
    Oratio

Ignore User
    What are you expecting to happen?

So, when's the vote to see if we REALLY want to admit diaglo into our alliance?

Although I agree with Mistwell's assetment. diaglo the exact kind of OCD mother fucker that we need to kick ass and remember every slight ever visited upon us.
    “There is no intimacy; it’s not live,” he said of online games. “It’s being translated through a computer, and your imagination is not there the same way it is when you’re actually together with a group of people. It reminds me of one time where I saw some children talking about whether they liked radio or television, and I asked one little boy why he preferred radio, and he said, ‘Because the pictures are so much better.’ ” - E.G.Gygax 1938-2008

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I think we may need a Random Ikariam Thoughts thread.

Cuz if we did have one, I'd be saying how annoyed I am that it's taking 2+ days to research EVERYTHING at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great JC View Post
    Cuz if we did have one, I'd be saying how annoyed I am that it's taking 2+ days to research EVERYTHING at this point.

2 days to research?

Luxury!

I remember back when stuff took 2 days to research...

-Hyp.

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypersmurf View Post
    2 days to research?

Luxury!

I remember back when stuff took 2 days to research...

-Hyp.

What are you up to now? A week?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great JC View Post

What are you up to now? A week?
    I think Glass was about 9 days. Mechanical Pen is shorter - maybe 5 or 6.

-Hyp.