Page 7 of 175 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252657107 ... LastLast

Thread: New to CM? Introduce yourself!

Hello people. Another noob here.

Not much else to say. I think I'm dealing with culture-shock, seeing the mods from EN being a little free with their hands here.

Bulldozed NanBlank's home Ghostwind's Avatar
    Province
    Decatur, IN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Welcome.

Today's Sesame Street has been brought to you by the letter Z and the number 9. Remember kids, head shots only!

Author page
    LiveJournal Musings
    DragonWing Games

Quote Originally Posted by ruined View Post

Not much else to say. I think I'm dealing with culture-shock, seeing the mods from EN being a little free with their hands here.
    Just wait until Brown Wednesday's.
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

Workman Publishing Company
    225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

Quote Originally Posted by ruined View Post

You mean like this?:
    www.scottmoorecoaching.com

The next CAMP NCGD is on April 27-May1, 2017.

Province
    In the world inside my head
    Oratio

Ignore User

Talking Hello

Hi I am Ally nice to meet ya'll. I am new but I hope to catch on quickly. I love many different thing and I am glade to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by AllyCatBlu View Post
    Hi I am Ally nice to meet ya'll. I am new but I hope to catch on quickly. I love many different thing and I am glade to be here.
    j0 allycat!! nice to see you around... I threw you some denarrii, now get yourself an avatar and post around other places...

everyone else... n00b on board, go get her

Province
    Decatur, IN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Welcome, Ally.

Today's Sesame Street has been brought to you by the letter Z and the number 9. Remember kids, head shots only!

Author page
    LiveJournal Musings
    DragonWing Games

Province
    The Clockworks
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Welcome Ally!
    A mature person is one who does not think only in absolutes, who is able to be objective even when deeply stirred emotionally, who has learned that there is both good and bad in all people and in all things, and who walks humbly and deals charitably with the circumstances of life, knowing that in this world no one is all knowing and therefore all of us need both love and charity.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Province
    Schenectady, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Greetings ruined! Excellent username.

Heya Allycat! Don't i know you? Or, at least, haven't we drunken chatted while you were keeping scholar's laptop hostage? Really, that's the same as meeting someone
    CM does GC!
    The google calendar to plan all of
    your Gencon scheduling needs.

Province
    Alexandria, VA
    Oratio

Ignore User

madwabbit's wife

That would be me. (don't weep for me, I chose this life...I can weep for myself, thanks. Besides, I get the gorgeous kid out of it, so I think technically it's a win.)

Right, so I got to meet a tonne of ForumFolks this weekend at NC Game Day, and people kept telling me I needed to get on the boards. So I'm, like, getting on. The boards. And stuff. Hi?

My total lack of Forum knowledge, let me show you it. (Your laughter pointed at me -- you will show me it, I'm sure.)

Legion of Liz! Out.

Province
    The Clockworks
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Welcome Lyonesse.
    A mature person is one who does not think only in absolutes, who is able to be objective even when deeply stirred emotionally, who has learned that there is both good and bad in all people and in all things, and who walks humbly and deals charitably with the circumstances of life, knowing that in this world no one is all knowing and therefore all of us need both love and charity.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyn McTwitch View Post
    Welcome Lyonesse.
    What she said

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly

Province
    Decatur, IN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Hi and welcome.

Author page
    LiveJournal Musings
    DragonWing Games

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonesse View Post

Legion of Liz! Out.

LIZ IS LEGION!

Province
    The palace of WTF!
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyonesse View Post
    That would be me. (don't weep for me, I chose this life...I can weep for myself, thanks. Besides, I get the gorgeous kid out of it, so I think technically it's a win.)

Right, so I got to meet a tonne of ForumFolks this weekend at NC Game Day, and people kept telling me I needed to get on the boards. So I'm, like, getting on. The boards. And stuff. Hi?

My total lack of Forum knowledge, let me show you it. (Your laughter pointed at me -- you will show me it, I'm sure.)

Legion of Liz! Out.
    Welcome aboard!

Fett will get your bags.

• Page 7 of 175 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252657107 ... LastLast