Thread: New to CM? Introduce yourself!

  1. #181
    spent on space dicks Cassander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Province
    Maryland/DC
    Oratio
    605

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by reveal View Post
    I don't hate NerfWright.
    Fuck you, bacon boy!

 

  • #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassander View Post
    Fuck you, bacon boy!
    That's bacon saint to you.
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

    Workman Publishing Company
    225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

  • #183
    spent on space dicks Cassander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Province
    Maryland/DC
    Oratio
    605

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by reveal View Post
    That's bacon saint to you.
    'Sain't gonna happen, Mr. Beggin' Strips!

    (Dogs won't know it sain't bacon.)

  • #184
    60 grit macho wipe NerfWright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Province
    Deeps of Dorchester
    Oratio
    95

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassander View Post
    Dude, you've been registered over a year and only now post on the Welcome thread? And I was asked why I hadn't posted here after less than a week? Fuck!

    (Oh, and welcome!)


    Busted. I'd like to think it's because of my natural poise and charm.





    Fuck - I don't buy it either.

  • #185
    Quote Originally Posted by NerfWright View Post
    Busted. I'd like to think it's because of my natural poise and charm.





    Fuck - I don't buy it either.
    The blowjobs helped.
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

    Workman Publishing Company
    225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

  • #186
    60 grit macho wipe NerfWright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Province
    Deeps of Dorchester
    Oratio
    95

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by reveal View Post
    The blowjobs helped.
    The key is to use smilies without teeth.

  • #187
    Loves Jam! AllyCatBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Province
    In the world inside my head
    Oratio
    50

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by reveal View Post
    Trying to make the carpet match the drapes, eh?
    no, I am more of a hard wood person myself

  • #188
    Loves Jam! AllyCatBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Province
    In the world inside my head
    Oratio
    50

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yttrai View Post
    Gah! Stay away from the Gwydster! Stay away!

    I will do as you say, and thanks for saying I was hot YEY!!!

  • #189
    aiight allycat, get your ass outof the n00b thread and go hit some of the other forums


    the taberna is nice


  • #190
    Loves Jam! AllyCatBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Province
    In the world inside my head
    Oratio
    50

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    aiight allycat, get your ass outof the n00b thread and go hit some of the other forums


    the taberna is nice


    Oh no!!! I'm scaerd!!! And I can't spell it

  • #191
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyCatBlu View Post
    Oh no!!! I'm scaerd!!! And I can't spell it
    Are you doing some kind of search?

    From here, you can view all the different forums, and click. No spelling required.
    You can also get there by clicking the "Forums" button on the purple bar near the top of the page.

  • #192
    Loves Jam! AllyCatBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Province
    In the world inside my head
    Oratio
    50

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraisala View Post
    Are you doing some kind of search?

    From here, you can view all the different forums, and click. No spelling required.
    You can also get there by clicking the "Forums" button on the purple bar near the top of the page.
    No I just am nervous anout posting on others form because of my nerodic sence of humor. Also I am dislexic so I can not spell for my life.

  • #193
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyCatBlu View Post
    No I just am nervous anout posting on others form because of my nerodic sence of humor. Also I am dislexic so I can not spell for my life.
    Maybe you should lurk around for a while then, get a sense of things.

  • #194
    knows couples Yttrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Province
    Schenectady, NY
    Oratio
    7,925

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyCatBlu View Post
    No I just am nervous anout posting on others form because of my nerodic sence of humor. Also I am dislexic so I can not spell for my life.
    Pfffft. That's never stopped anyone else around here.

    Least of all that oxymoronically named sweetie of mine
    CM does GC!
    The google calendar to plan all of
    your Gencon scheduling needs.





  • #195
    it'll be fine allycat... and at least 51% of the people on here are nice


    Quote Originally Posted by Yttrai View Post
    Pfffft. That's never stopped anyone else around here.

    Least of all that oxymoronically named sweetie of mine
    I'll deal with you later....


    ( or ?
    you decide)


  • Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313263113 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •