http://coderseye.com/2006/ajax-goodn...le-castle.html

http://test.zefamily.com/remote.html

The link the the zip files are missing it looks like, but if he still has this method enabled, it would essentially allow someone to use IC without ever touching their server. The request is all handled by the server hosting the php page.
    "It seems to contain detailed plans for every possible way to build every possible device to destroy every possible thing in all creation."

Is too old for jello shots! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Dire Wolf's Avatar
    Province
    Long Island
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Yeah, the link to the zip file is not working...

I emailed the guy. Maybe he took it down for security reasons. However, if it's still up, it should be easy enough to use.
    "It seems to contain detailed plans for every possible way to build every possible device to destroy every possible thing in all creation."

Province
    Long Island
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Just a reminder that the wiki is up. I'd like everyone to register and take a look. I'll have to add the editing permissions to folks as they sign up so if I don't see it right away give me a poke and I'll take care of it. The link is: http://www.club-mccarthy.net/runelor...tiki-index.php

I put up the PCs, several NPCs that I thought were noteworthy, and started the adventure log. I put in some info from the recent module and then started backfilling the stuff from the first module. Please feel free to edit things and add things.

Province
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Groovy.

Talon needs a character portrait.

Province
    Long Island
    Oratio

Ignore User
    True, I only seem to have the token sized image for him... UG if you have the original picture could you send it to me again?

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    True, I only seem to have the token sized image for him... UG if you have the original picture could you send it to me again?
    That is the original I think. I found it on the great and glorious web.

Province
    Long Island
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Hmm... I had the original and then I shrunk it for the token and absentmindedly didn't save the original so I only have a teeny tiny one now. I'll see if I have the original somewhere else.

I'm out of town friday, Saturday, and Sunday so Talon will be silent for a bit

Province
    Long Island
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Thanks for letting me know!

I am going to be away from my desk for most of the day today so probably won't be able to post until this evening. I do plan on doing some posts tonight and through the weekend though.

Province
    Long Island
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Just wanted to let everybody know that Queenie and I will be away for the weekend, leaving this evening returning late on Sunday. I'll continue to post as much as I can today until it's time to go!

Bulldozed NanBlank's home Ghostwind's Avatar
    Province
    Decatur, IN
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Have a good weekend.

Today's Sesame Street has been brought to you by the letter Z and the number 9. Remember kids, head shots only!

LiveJournal Musings

Province
    Long Island
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Eeek! So who should I listen to? When we are out of combat is there one person who speaks for the group? In the past DK has pretty much lead the group around most of the time... do we want that to be the default? It is the literal and the figurative fork in the road situation here and there will be several of these coming up both in this literal sense and in a more symbolic sense as well. I'd like to have a bit of out of character discussion here as to who should be the voice I listen to when the group is making a decision.

In other words which one of you is the Lorax who speaks for the trees?

Province
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Eeek! So who should I listen to? When we are out of combat is there one person who speaks for the group? In the past DK has pretty much lead the group around most of the time... do we want that to be the default? It is the literal and the figurative fork in the road situation here and there will be several of these coming up both in this literal sense and in a more symbolic sense as well. I'd like to have a bit of out of character discussion here as to who should be the voice I listen to when the group is making a decision.

In other words which one of you is the Lorax who speaks for the trees?
    I'm following Talon, apparently. So, he can lead us for now. I imagine that will change once things get hairy.

Hulk not smash...LOVE! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Queenie's Avatar
    Province
    Long Island, NY
    Oratio

Ignore User
    We seemed to be stuck. Talon said he would go left and Jehl agreed we shouldn't go through the corn so I was just trying to move the game forward.

I think when it comes to combat / obvious strategy stuff Linwe is definitely the go to person. I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes, just move it along. We don't need to discuss the fork in the road for two days

I've been trying to let the others do some roleplaying for the story but I think Sabina has the skills for people talking.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree... it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Albert Einstein

Ruby Selari Molly