Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: You just have to say...woah

  1. #1

    You just have to say...woah

    I've been a lifelong fan of bodybuilding since way back to the Arnold Schwatzenegger days, the current Mr. Olympia is Ronnie Coleman.

    We go from just freaking insane to Holy crap!

    Whether you're a fan or not, if you think its stupid or not...I just had to share.
    I want my .sig back, you bastards!

 

  • #2
    Note to self: If you see Ronnie Coleman in the gym and he asks you to spot him, say no.
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

    Workman Publishing Company
    225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

  • #3
    Or go grab 12 of your friends. Or a crain.
    I want my .sig back, you bastards!

  • #4
    Magic Flasher! Sojourner Judas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Mercersburg, PA
    Oratio
    1,268

    Ignore User
    The man can't touch his own willy, at that build.

  • #5
    Smart most of the time hongus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Terra Australis Incontinenta
    Oratio
    4,038

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner Judas
    The man can't touch his own willy, at that build.
    The ultimate sacrifice, mang. That's how dedicated he is.

  • #6
    Magic Flasher! Sojourner Judas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Mercersburg, PA
    Oratio
    1,268

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by hong
    The ultimate sacrifice, mang. That's how dedicated he is.
    And it's not like anyone else will get to touch it. Man of Steel, woman of tissue paper.

  • #7
    skunky's shit kanegrindar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Your Mom
    Oratio
    7,554

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Douglason
    I've been a lifelong fan of bodybuilding since way back to the Arnold Schwatzenegger days, the current Mr. Olympia is Ronnie Coleman.

    We go from just freaking insane to Holy crap!

    Whether you're a fan or not, if you think its stupid or not...I just had to share.
    Wow. Holy shit. Just, wow...
    Personal choice, baby. Keep the government out of my body, my bedroom, my soul and my mind. - JoeBlank

    My brother's baseball blog: http://brettkiser.wordpress.com/

    The Dragon Ranges a fantasy western setting using Savage Worlds.

    Worlds Galore is my gaming and geekery blog.

    ARMY BUILDER

  • #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner Judas
    And it's not like anyone else will get to touch it. Man of Steel, woman of tissue paper.
    He can kill you with just one ass muscle.
    http://www.kulturistika.net/image/ga...09301850_7.jpg
    I want my .sig back, you bastards!

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •