Thread: Morrus - What the hell happened with the "prize patrol?"

Morrus - What the hell happened with the "prize patrol?"

Who dropped the ball after the whole "donation prize debacle" and why hasn't it been picked up again? Why won't you step in and actually do anything about it?
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

Workman Publishing Company
    225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

Province
    Charlottesville, VA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Crothian has offered to pick it back up, and BSF and I have both volunteered to help him out (multiple times, I might add). But until Croth gets the list of people and email addresses from Dinkledog, there's nothing anyone can do. And DDog seems to be MIA after promising to send the list to Croth. Believe me, there are some of us who want to work to get it finished, but the mamagement of the whole thing has been god awful to the point of embarrassment. I'm almost to the point of saying "Hey, it ain't going to happen" but that's not my job or my decision to make. All I know is I sent out a few books that I donated a few months back, and still have a small pile of books waiting to go out, and I REALLY want them gone so I can get a bit more room on my shelf.
    Your sister is hot, but your Mom does that thing with her tongue.

I handed off all the books I donated to Piratecat at Gen Con...that's the Alpha and omega of my involvement with it.
    Know Murphy,
    No Peace.

No Murphy,
    Know Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Eighth Deadly Sin
    the mamagement of the whole thing has been god awful to the point of embarrassment.
    Don't be embarrassed. ENTards may not be good at organization, but they're still special in their own way.
    That is time of the troop which sleeps, and is directly good operation.