Thread: Talislanta 4e core book (EX+ condition). Selling RPGs to pay for medical!

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User

Talislanta 4e core book (EX+ condition). Selling RPGs to pay for medical!

Well, as the medical bills keep mounting, more good ol’ game stuff has to leave my shelf. Up for straight sale today is an Excellent condition copy of the big, blue, Talislanta 4th edition core book.

Considered by many to be the best edition of Talislanta, the 4th edition big, blue, book weighs in at 500 pages and contains everything you need to run a Talislanta campaign for years on end. If you own this Talislanta book, you'll never need another!

This copy of the Talislanta 4th edition core book is in Excellent condition, exhibiting only one small dent on the bottom edge of the back cover. Otherwise, it presents as new. There are no other dents or dings, no tears or folds, no writing or markups, no discoloration or staining, and the binding is tight.

Asking $120, including shipping. Shipping is via Priority Mail to the continental US (sorry, no international shipping). I accept PayPal and will ship within three business days of payment receipt, providing a tracking at that time.

Tal_Front.jpgTal_Back.jpg
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.

Province
    Colorado Springs
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I'm going to take this to auction. Thanks for looking, folks!
    If you're going to be an asshole, commit. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining.