Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alita: Battle Angel (so good)

Province
    Liverpool, UK
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post
    Wuuuut?! Not supposed to be out in theatres until August of this year, according to the trailer.
    My mistake, I knew I'd seen it already, but checking it isn't on Netflix or Prime. I think I caught it on a flight to Tokyo. The trailer is from March 2018 it was out in August 2018, it's available to rent now, but isn't on the subscription services.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Oliver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    Damn you and your perfectly valid criticism!

a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    My mistake, I knew I'd seen it already, but checking it isn't on Netflix or Prime. I think I caught it on a flight to Tokyo. The trailer is from March 2018 it was out in August 2018, it's available to rent now, but isn't on the subscription services.

Wow. Okay...that's weird. I could have sworn I saw that trailer in the theatres recently. Like, really recently, maybe before seeing Glass?

Did I slip through a time stream again, or something?

I guess the good news is that it's out, and I can get it, so....thanks?
    "I'll tell you something," he said, as if he had said nothing that day. "You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."

Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post
    Hadn't even hear of that one, but holy shit... Isn't that Maisie Williams in that?

[/video]
    It is. And I just saw something that mentioned MN was an August release, but the trailer says April 13th. Not sure if I'll see this one or not. The New Mutants was a Marvel comic, essentially X-Men: the Next Generation, but the trailer has zero resemblance to anything from the comics, apart from the kids' names.

I'd seen the trailer for Darkest Minds a while back, and forgotten it. It looks good as well.
    Fiat justitia ruat coelum.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12