Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeah January! Because '19 can't possibly be worse than '18....

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User

Yeah January! Because '19 can't possibly be worse than '18....

Welcome to the new year comrade, please report to your assigned re-educate camp.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Fuck. It's January already?
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Happy New Year!!

Happy new year!

Yeah January! Because '19 can't possibly be worse than '18....
    Don't provoke it!
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Welcome to the new year comrade, please report to your assigned re-educate camp.
    We were always in the year 2019, weren't we?

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    To the left, to the right, smile for the camera....

On a funnier note, while I was in bed during the fireworks, both cats were with me. One on one side, the other on the other side.
    Last edited by kirinke; January 1st, 2019 at 03:59 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    On a funnier note, while I was in bed during the fireworks, both cats were with me. One on one side, the other on the other side.
    On a tragicker note, both my boys were upset over all loud bangs and booms and Little Guys growling mixed with Lugh's frantic scrambling for new hiding places even got the big girl upset.

Province
    US
    Oratio

Ignore User
    On a tragicker note, both my boys were upset over all loud bangs and booms and Little Guys growling mixed with Lugh's frantic scrambling for new hiding places even got the big girl upset.
    And my puppy didn't give 2 shits, while my older dog cowered.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    i think Joey, our outside cat was kinda freaked by the noise and tried to join me on my chair. By jumping behind me on my chair. Ouch. Poor kitty. Lyra our inside cat refused to leave my side. She was pretty calm though.

Trouble our big beagle is the coward of our two dogs. George, he doesn't give a shit about much.
    Last edited by kirinke; January 1st, 2019 at 05:09 PM.

On a completely indifferent note, none of my 4 dogs gave a flying fuck about all the noise outside.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    On a completely indifferent note, none of my 4 dogs gave a flying fuck about all the noise outside.
    All my cats are rescues and the boys lost their mother in a bad storm, so they're brontophobic. Lucky Girl has no fear... but if the other cats get upset it infects her and then she'll start to get on edge.

a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "And now? With no drunks? There ain't no bums.
    And with no bums, there ain't no muthafuckas to feed the ducks at the park.
    What's a fuckin' town with no ducks, J-Tro? It's nothin'! IT AIN'T NOTHIN!
    How's a ***** to sort his shit out without no DUCKS?!"

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    All my cats are rescues and the boys lost their mother in a bad storm, so they're brontophobic. Lucky Girl has no fear... but if the other cats get upset it infects her and then she'll start to get on edge.
    Both of the cats are rescues, Lyra from a Petsmart that gets their cats from rescue organizations and Joey was a neighborhood cat we fed and never left.

The dogs were from a guy that couldn't handle beagle puppies (their capacity for chaos and mischief far outstrips their size). Thankfully, they mostly outgrew it, but Trouble is still a counter cruiser, we have to keep the trashcan in the pantry behind a locked door and we have to keep the kitty litter pan and cat food behind closed doors or a baby gate when we're not watching them. The baby gate doesn't really stop them, but at least we can hear the clatter and get them away from the forbidden fruit so to speak before they can indulge.
    Last edited by kirinke; January 1st, 2019 at 08:47 PM.

That's cool. My last cat was a rescue. He never quite got completely over being feral. I'm the only one he would come up to for attention and whose lap he would sit in, but only if I was sitting. He wouldn't even come near me if I was standing up.

I can't believe it's an admin COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Bront's Avatar
    Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I lost my voice day 2 of a 4 day Con I was running.

I still ran 5 events after.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bront View Post
    I lost my voice day 2 of a 4 day Con I was running.

I still ran 5 events after.
    Oh, NOW you show up. The voice thing sucks, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

• Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast