Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 377

Thread: Social Shenanigans (Second Verse)

  1. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    You're just jealous that he's more fabulous than you.
    Pedo Bunny is old, lonely and depressed, like many neofascists who plague the internet. There is nothing fabulous about that.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

 

  • #107
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    You're just jealous that he's more fabulous than you.
    He probably also gets way more sex with older guys than me, but that doesn't make me jelly.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #108
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User





    Last edited by nail bunny; January 25th, 2019 at 09:24 PM.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #109
    Is there a reason why the tweet image is ridiculously large? It looks like it was the second of two attached images.

  • #110
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
    It looks like it was the second of two attached images.
    It is. (I added some space between them to better make this obvious)
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #111
    I don't know what the problem is, coding is so easy, even I can do it.

  • #112
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Interesting... it certainly fits the theory that the Gillette ad was geared towards painting white men as the problem and non-white men as the heroes...


    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #113
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    And in the shots fired column...


    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #114
    %0 correct Scarbonac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio
    4,696

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    [FALSE EQUIVALENCE]
    The miners need to find a new form of employment; coal ain't coming back - they aren't just waiting for a new job opportunity to come along, as in the case of the journalist, they're waiting for a dead industry to be raised by Jesus as he raised Lazarus. While I do feel sad alongside them that their children won't have the same opportunities to be killed in a cave-in, or die a lingering painful death due to the black lung, I think that it's ultimately for the best that the coal-mining "way of life" goes the way of the passenger pigeon, the Roman Empire, and whalebone corset-stays.

  • #115
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    [FALSE EQUIVALENCE]
    Note even a little. It's called mockery.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #116
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Kids say the darndest things...


    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    ... and whalebone corset-stays.


    That was interesting that you knew that.

    Dark the stars and dark the moon
    Hush the night and the morning loon
    Tell the horses and beat on your drum
    Gone their master, gone their son.

    Dark the oceans, dark the sky
    Hush the whales and the ocean tide
    Tell the salt marsh and beat on your drum
    Gone their master, gone their son.


  • #118
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,198

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post


    That was interesting that you knew that.
    Wait... doesn't everybody?
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #119
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,176

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    The miners need to find a new form of employment; coal ain't coming back - they aren't just waiting for a new job opportunity to come along, as in the case of the journalist, they're waiting for a dead industry to be raised by Jesus as he raised Lazarus. While I do feel sad alongside them that their children won't have the same opportunities to be killed in a cave-in, or die a lingering painful death due to the black lung, I think that it's ultimately for the best that the coal-mining "way of life" goes the way of the passenger pigeon, the Roman Empire, and whalebone corset-stays.
    Much like coal mining is a diminishing part of the energy sector, resulting in a loss of specialized jobs, specialized outrage peddling is a diminishing part of info-tainment. Not because it doesn't generate eyeballs, like coal still makes fire, but because it doesn't pay the bills. Turns out that the section of the market that most reads outrage-peddlers doesn't spend money on advertisers. They're going broke in a sea of product, just like coalminers.

    And, like coalminers, they can stay in the info-tainment sector, but not as outrage-peddlers. They have to either crosstrain or retrain. You don't see coalminers asking for jobs in solar panels by listing their mining qualifications. Why should the outrage-peddlers be looking for bew jobs in info-tainment with their outrage credentials?

    TL;DR: learn to code
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Much like coal mining is a diminishing part of the energy sector, resulting in a loss of specialized jobs, specialized outrage peddling is a diminishing part of info-tainment. Not because it doesn't generate eyeballs, like coal still makes fire, but because it doesn't pay the bills. Turns out that the section of the market that most reads outrage-peddlers doesn't spend money on advertisers. They're going broke in a sea of product, just like coalminers.

    And, like coalminers, they can stay in the info-tainment sector, but not as outrage-peddlers. They have to either crosstrain or retrain. You don't see coalminers asking for jobs in solar panels by listing their mining qualifications. Why should the outrage-peddlers be looking for bew jobs in info-tainment with their outrage credentials?

    TL;DR: learn to code
    What I get from this is that Pedo Bunny doesn't need to code cause he peddles outrage.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •