Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 372

Thread: Social Shenanigans (Second Verse)

  1. #241
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,161

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    It's more like a brown hole.
    Hey! Save it for Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

 

  • #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    Black holes are way too cool. More like a white dwarf. Maybe a Neutron Star. But not one of the rotating ones that gives up strong signals every now and then.
    I'm a Game of Thrones fan, so I know that white dwarves are also way too cool. I'm good with Neutron Star, though.

  • #243
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,174

    Ignore User
    Everyone point and laugh at the moron who keeps trying to claim we need more laws to stop harassment against women...

    Brianna Wu Calls for Government Legislation In Response to Negative Captain Marvel “Reviews”

    “It’s kind of a familiar story at this point, right? We were here with Ghostbusters. It seems like any time a woman steps forward and tries to put her toe in the water for a male dominated field, we’re right back here.”
    Sigh.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #244
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    It's more like a brown hole.
    Brown Dwarf might also qualify - a failed star.

  • #245
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,174

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    Brown Dwarf might also qualify - a failed star.
    So Tony Cox is our spirit animal?
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #246
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,639

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    Brown Dwarf might also qualify - a failed star.
    I'd go with a planetary nebula.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #247
    guyjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Province
    The land between two rivers
    Oratio
    7,560

    Ignore User
    Reminder that the woke are full of shit.

    (As far as I can tell he has not apologized.)

  • #248
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,161

    Ignore User
    Wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Wut?
    Just nod and take a few steps back slowly.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #250
    guyjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Province
    The land between two rivers
    Oratio
    7,560

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Wut?
    I know, right?

  • #251
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,161

    Ignore User
    No, like, wtf did you even post? I feel like there's some context missing, like why I should care about whoever those people are and maybe even what all the screenshots are even about. I'm used to it, though, as I have a teen aged son who is always repeating half-told stories about obscure shit as if it's life altering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #252
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    The Flow
    Oratio
    30,174

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    I'm used to it, though, as I have a teen aged son who is always repeating half-told stories about obscure shit as if it's life altering.
    Look old man, if you can't keep up with the modern hottakes maybe you should get out of the street and back to the safety of your porch where you can wave your walker around in piece.

    Alternately, like google is right the fuck up there ---^
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

  • #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    No, like, wtf did you even post? I feel like there's some context missing, like why I should care about whoever those people are and maybe even what all the screenshots are even about. I'm used to it, though, as I have a teen aged son who is always repeating half-told stories about obscure shit as if it's life altering.
    Basically my reaction. I'd heard of PewDiePie as some vague Youtube personality, but my main reaction was "I don't know who he is, much less who he follows, or who follows him, so....who the fuck cares?"

    Dark the stars and dark the moon
    Hush the night and the morning loon
    Tell the horses and beat on your drum
    Gone their master, gone their son.

    Dark the oceans, dark the sky
    Hush the whales and the ocean tide
    Tell the salt marsh and beat on your drum
    Gone their master, gone their son.


  • #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post
    Basically my reaction. I'd heard of PewDiePie as some vague Youtube personality, but my main reaction was "I don't know who he is, much less who he follows, or who follows him, so....who the fuck cares?"
    It seems a bit like tabloid headlines about some actress potentially having broken up with someone, or some Royal's alleged conflict with her stepdaughter, or rumours about the name of the pregnant Princess' child, or whatever. Slightly different people, slightly different topics, still as vapid and irrelevant.

  • #255
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,161

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Look old man, if you can't keep up with the modern hottakes maybe you should get out of the street and back to the safety of your porch where you can wave your walker around in piece.

    Alternately, like google is right the fuck up there ---^
    Of course I could Google. Why should I even bother was the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •