Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Social Shenanigans (Second Verse)

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Stay classy vice.... stay classy...

I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Stay classy vice.... stay classy...

Maybe it's just my internalized matriarchy speaking, but somehow I find being called a reptile and repulsive more offensive than being called having a small dick. (Especially since so few people have seen my dick and would just be guessing, but many can see my skin.)

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    Maybe it's just my internalized matriarchy speaking, but somehow I find being called a reptile and repulsive more offensive than being called having a small dick.
    To each their own. I'm fine with people finding something more personally offensive than another... but when you decry "offense" in one sentence and promote it in another, then I take issue.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    The land between two rivers
    Oratio

Ignore User
    https://bogeymanscave.blogspot.com/2...zak-s.html?m=1

sexual assault allegations against Zak S, of "I hit it with my axe", 'A Red and pleasant land', and 'maze of the blue medusa'. Also wrote for Vice.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by guyjin View Post
    https://bogeymanscave.blogspot.com/2...zak-s.html?m=1

sexual assault allegations against Zak S, of "I hit it with my axe", 'A Red and pleasant land', and 'maze of the blue medusa'. Also wrote for Vice.
    Holy shit did the ENW thread on this descend to absolute fuckwaddery. Completely forgotten were the (alleged) victims in the rush to signal sides in the culture war.

Dishonorable mention here is the immediate call to strip the douche Zak S (he was a douche before this) of his Ennies and 5e credits. While I can entertain a reasoned argument for this (reputational risks to Ennies branding, frex), the callers for this very clearly indicate they just want to hurt this douche Zak. There's even thinly vieled threats against the Ennies to take a dim view if they don't revoke. The moral preening and righteousness is staggering.

This kind of cultural fascism is quite common amongst the clique most likely to support Antifa. The irony abounds.

The thread is currently closed with mod threats of banning to come for some. I doubt some of the clearly rules violating behavior will be punished in favor of slapping down those that argued against the social lynch mob. Hell, one of the morally righteous was openly calling another poster a coward and I'd bet nothing happens but a warning*. As usual, though, all of this will now be behind closed doors, so what's actually acceptable at ENW in these threads will remain uncertain.

* I think this is depends on if Morrus gets involved or keaves it to Umbran. M is much more likely to slap down bad behavior without the ideological lens than Umbran, who is very much influenced by whether or not he agrees with the poster in question.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Hell, one of the morally righteous was openly calling another poster a coward and I'd bet nothing happens but a warning*.

* I think this is depends on if Morrus gets involved or keaves it to Umbran. M is much more likely to slap down bad behavior without the ideological lens than Umbran, who is very much influenced by whether or not he agrees with the poster in question.
    I was wondering about that myself. Sadly he closed the thread down before I could put my theories about his adjudication style to the test. Oh well.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
    ENW thread link, please?
    Can't in good conscience. Too horrible. Also on mobile, so hard to link. It's in General RPG discussion.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    The land between two rivers
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I read a podcast was sending all their episodes where they discussed Zak's stuff down the memory hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Can't in good conscience. Too horrible. Also on mobile, so hard to link. It's in General RPG discussion.
    I understand. Thanks for pointing me in the correct direction! I'm sure I'll regret reading the thread.

Just... wow. The Senate seems to be so much more civilized in comparison.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User

Right?!
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User

Most of the posters here have chatted with each other for years. It's kinda like a circle of people drinking bear and shooting shit.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Most of the posters here have chatted with each other for years. It's kinda like a circle of people drinking bear and shooting shit.
    Is that blood of the bear, or...something else you're drinking?
    I like hats.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    After the past few days? You don't wanna know.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

• Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast