Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: It's December? All Fucking Ready?

a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I did pretty well, though I got more joy/amusement by shocking the mate at how scarily good a package-contents-guesser I am.

I asked for a nice set of boar tusks, some replica grizzly claws & lion teeth and got those. Also some good books including one that is along the lines of Electronics Basics For Dummies, because even though I assembled and soldered Class III electronics for a number of years (and was good at it), I need to learn All The Things about wiring and making things especially when it comes to cosplay stuff like LEDs, servos and things like that.
    "I'll tell you something," he said, as if he had said nothing that day. "You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    You Tube is good for instructions on just about anything.

I was screwing around yesterday and found a fairly good recipe for apple-cabbage stew (from Skyrim!). I mean, it's not traditional apple-cabbage stew, but it looks good.

As far as real big game parts, here is a link on the legality of it all:

http://www.thegreenwolf.com/u-s-state-laws/
    Last edited by kirinke; December 26th, 2018 at 05:44 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    You Tube is good for instructions on just about anything.

I was screwing around yesterday and found a fairly good recipe for apple-cabbage stew (from Skyrim!). I mean, it's not traditional apple-cabbage stew, but it looks good.

As far as real big game parts, here is a link on the legality of it all:

http://www.thegreenwolf.com/u-s-state-laws/
    Shame that there's a lack of youtube videos on how not to delete threads. Seems they might have been handy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I feel bad enough already about it Ovi. Sorry, sorry, sorry, a thousand times sorry.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    I feel bad enough already about it Ovi. Sorry, sorry, sorry, a thousand times sorry.
    He's gonna keep needling you until either you start ignoring him, or you break. You do realize this yeah?

But... it does mean when the next wave hits, you won't nuke any threads, so... eh, maybe it's a win for us all?
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Yeah, I figure I kinda deserve it too.

I'm not mad at him for needling me. I'm mad at myself for nuking real threads. Grrr.

But yeah, I learned my lesson on that part.
    Last edited by kirinke; December 26th, 2018 at 10:13 PM.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    He's gonna keep needling you until either you start ignoring him, or you break. You do realize this yeah?

But... it does mean when the next wave hits, you won't nuke any threads, so... eh, maybe it's a win for us all?
    Nah, not my goal. Just a perfect opening, and timely.

On second thought, given kirinke's penchant for earing shoe leather, maybe this is a new normal? What do you figure the odds are that kirinke's foot-in-mouth disease will go into remission? I might resist, but I'm weak and prone to fits of mocking others.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    On second thought, given kirinke's penchant for earing shoe leather, maybe this is a new normal?
    It's probably 'bout as normal as your autocorrect flaws...

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    That was on my phone. I have it the predictive auto-correct turned off, but the little keyboard causes other problems. Like spelling the wrong word through fat-fingering.

You gotta admit, though, most of my autocorrect atrocities have been greatly reduced. Some of the older stuff -- yikes.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I have it the predictive auto-correct turned off, but the little keyboard causes other problems. Like spelling the wrong word through fat-fingering.
    You should upgrade to thinner fingers.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Yeah auto correct plus small icons bletch. I am forever making atrocious spelling errors on text messaging.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    You should upgrade to thinner fingers.
    I haven't had any complaints.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    "I'll tell you something," he said, as if he had said nothing that day. "You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User

Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    As well as your atrocious apostrophication.

• Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast