Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: It's December? All Fucking Ready?

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User

It's December? All Fucking Ready?

I cannot believe it's December. This year has flown by.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Funkytown
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Yeah. Here, it's full-blown ant invasion season. The minute it started raining, they high-tailed it indoors. I just loaded up on Windex. I do like to think of the movie, "Them," and feel grateful that at least they're small ants, unable to consume a cow in a single sitting.
    "When the subway jerks, it's the fixed stars that throw you down."

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Ant killer at the doors, windows, light fixtures and sockets. The little fuckers can crawl through those toot-sweet.

Again for your viewing pleasure fellow ant-hater:

It never gets old.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    My sister is a celiac, she can't have gluten or wheat at all, on top of her other problems. So, lo and behold, when I went to the store, guess what I found?

Gluten free chocolate glazed donuts and a gluten free version of Twinkies! I got a pack of both for her.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    It never gets old.
    It was old the first time you posted it.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    It's Whamageddon season, be careful out there. Three of the CM crowd have already been coldly assassinated, I hear.
    "And now? With no drunks? There ain't no bums.
    And with no bums, there ain't no muthafuckas to feed the ducks at the park.
    What's a fuckin' town with no ducks, J-Tro? It's nothin'! IT AIN'T NOTHIN!
    How's a ***** to sort his shit out without no DUCKS?!"

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    It was old the first time you posted it.
    Treason! You, you ant lover!

I can't believe it's an admin COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Bront's Avatar
    Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    My 97 year old Grandma passed late Friday. Sadly her mind was taken long ago, but she was never in pain.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Condolances to your family Bront.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bront View Post
    My 97 year old Grandma passed late Friday. Sadly her mind was taken long ago, but she was never in pain.
    Sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Funkytown
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, Bront.

Terro ant baits (sugar syrup laced with Borax, a non toxic, relatively low energy solution, unlike pouring molten metals in anthills)
    generally work without burning down any local buildings or adding to California's fire threats. If the fire ants decide to migrate up here I might revisit my position.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Yeah, that's usually our method. Still, I can't help but cheer the artist's efforts. From what I understand, they usually wrap the ant-hill in sand before pouring.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Still, I can't help but cheer the artist's efforts.
    You cheer the unnecessary burning death of another creature. And I'm the sociopath?
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Province
    Funkytown
    Oratio

Ignore User
    You speak as one who has never been attacked by a swarm of fire ants. I assume you refuse to take antibiotics on the same principle? Wouldn't want to harm any bacteria, now, would we?

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    You cheer the unnecessary burning death of another creature. And I'm the sociopath?
    Fire ants aren't creatures. They're annoying, self-mobile, venomous kindling.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

• Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast