Thread: Thankful November Thoughts

a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocatus Diaboli View Post
    Not Baba O'Reilly?
    We might all be wasted, but we ain't teenagers.

(WW is 18+ only, anyhow.)
    "I'll tell you something," he said, as if he had said nothing that day. "You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I'm not wasted! This is me without chemical enhancers or un-enhancers as the case may be.

Scary in't it?
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I love pho. I know it's just noodle soup, but boy, is it good.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Pho sho.*

*I'm actually unqualified to comment on it, since I've never had it. But I do know lots of people who really like it.
    "I'll tell you something," he said, as if he had said nothing that day. "You're walking on gallows ground, and there's a rope around your neck and a raven-bird on each shoulder waiting for your eyes, and the gallows tree has deep roots, for it stretches from heaven to hell, and our world is only the branch from which the rope is swinging."

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Think kicked up chicken noodle soup, with a variety of fresh veggies you can add, as well as condiments. And a fresh lime wedge to top it off.

Yum, yum, yum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Cool, man!
    It was! So cute...
    And I didn't realize about that "cycle of life" for parents until I've seen it. It seems it revolves all around feeding (nursing and "pre-milk") and changing dieapers.
    Especially since the midwife suggested to feed a bit more so she gains a bit more weight.

My other sister and me helped the husband build a new cabinet, I have no idea how they would do it alone. Probably take a lot longer.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    It was! So cute...
    And I didn't realize about that "cycle of life" for parents until I've seen it. It seems it revolves all around feeding (nursing and "pre-milk") and changing dieapers.
    Especially since the midwife suggested to feed a bit more so she gains a bit more weight.

My other sister and me helped the husband build a new cabinet, I have no idea how they would do it alone. Probably take a lot longer.
    Heh, the first few months with a newborn are... trying. Kids are the single best and the single worst thing to every happen to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustrum_Ridcully View Post
    It was! So cute...

Heh, the first few months with a newborn are... trying. Kids are the single best and the single worst thing to every happen to you.

Definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY opt for the cabinet, Mustrum.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post

Definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY opt for the cabinet, Mustrum.
    Cabinets are one of the more meh things that can happen to you. Live on the edges, I say.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Cabinets are one of the more meh things that can happen to you. Live on the edges, I say.
    I adore living on the edge.

However, I like to do that while not​ covered in vomit and shit, generally.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post
    I adore living on the edge.

However, I like to do that while not​ covered in vomit and shit, generally.
    Huh. You're doing it wrong then.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Huh. You're doing it wrong then.
    No, no. I have to agree here. I too prefer not to be covered in feces and vomitus.

Or blood or other disgusting meatbag internal and external fluids.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    No, no. I have to agree here. I too prefer not to be covered in feces and vomitus.

Or blood or other disgusting meatbag internal and external fluids.
    Sure, but then you live a safe life hiding from the normals. We're talking about the edge, here.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Looks like the bots finally broke down the door. Maybe we can get some Admin action? Put a "Posts of newbs and Yablo require Moderator Approval" effect in place?
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I put a bots in the belfry thread in the aquaducts. Mebbe it'll get looked at.

• Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast