Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: Mistwell is an anti-semite

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    I honestly wouldn't know.
    Well, there are some who are. Just think how you (a citizen of the the US) can be critical of some fellow citizens. Sometimes that criticism is just based on a bunch of stereotypes. People are more complexe and nuance than stereotypes. Come on. You know it is true. Change citizen of the US to black or Jew and you get the idea how a Black person can be racist towards Black people. Or White people. Or both.

    But then, I also consider the entire concept of race to be a quack science like ancient aliens or phrenology. It's like a siamese cat hating a persian cat because the fucker has long hair or something. It's ridiculous.
    Race is a bunch of bullshit. It is a social construct, but that doesn't mean some people do not have prejudices against some social construct (race) and discriminate (or worse) against people who they judge to be part of that social construct.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

 

  • #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    That's not how anti-semitism works but then,
    Ooookay, hating Jewish people isn't anti-semitism in the world according to Kzach.

  • #18
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,407

    Ignore User
    Race is a bunch of bullshit. It is a social construct, but that doesn't mean some people do not have prejudices against some social construct (race) and discriminate (or worse) against people who they judge to be part of that social construct.
    Therapy can help with that. At least my prejudices are against something real. Y'know like political philosophies. ^_^
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Therapy can help with that. At least my prejudices are against something real. Y'know like political philosophies. ^_^
    Well, even if race is not real, real people are hurt by racists.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #20
    Happiness is a Warm Gun Exploder Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Province
    Fredericksburg VA
    Oratio
    3,583

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablo View Post

    Race is a bunch of bullshit. It is a social construct, but that doesn't mean some people do not have prejudices against some social construct (race) and discriminate (or worse) against people who they judge to be part of that social construct.
    Wow you ARE that stupid. If race is only a social construct then it wouldn't have any impact on say, medical conditions right? Physiologically races does matter and is not just a social construct. Socially people tend to impart importance to race in areas where it shouldn't matter. That is not the same as saying race is completely a social construct.
    Don't suck that. Its dead.

  • #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploder Wizard View Post
    Wow you ARE that stupid. If race is only a social construct then it wouldn't have any impact on say, medical conditions right? Physiologically races does matter and is not just a social construct. Socially people tend to impart importance to race in areas where it shouldn't matter. That is not the same as saying race is completely a social construct.
    You're conflating genetics with the made up concept of race. Which racists often do to justify their racism. I'm not surprised you're the one who raised his hand to be the racist one today.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #22
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    29,567

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploder Wizard View Post
    Wow you ARE that stupid.
    Why people continue talking to it, I do not know.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

  • #23
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Why people continue talking to it, I do not know.
    Same reasons they keep talking to a pedo apologist like you?
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #24
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    Ooookay, hating Jewish people isn't anti-semitism in the world according to Kzach.
    It must be exhausting being as dense as you are; do you need an apple juice for some energy little fella?

    Next you'll accuse me of being anti-semitic because I disagree with the racist policies of Israel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    Next you'll accuse me of being anti-semitic because I disagree with the racist policies of Israel.
    Calling Israel's policies racist makes you a Jew hating Nazi.

  • #26
    Mike Pence uses a Jew who preaches Jesus to honor the dead shot in Pittsburgh. #notantisemetic http://www.slate.com/news-and-politi...w_H6hySso2jqi4

    Republicans made a political ad depicting a Jew grabbing money and drinking. #notantisemetic http://www.globalnews.ca/news/461350...n-mailer-cash/
    Last edited by Yablo; October 31st, 2018 at 12:45 PM.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • #27
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,407

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploder Wizard View Post
    Wow you ARE that stupid. If race is only a social construct then it wouldn't have any impact on say, medical conditions right? Physiologically races does matter and is not just a social construct. Socially people tend to impart importance to race in areas where it shouldn't matter. That is not the same as saying race is completely a social construct.
    A human, is a human is a human. Genetically speaking, one human is pretty much the same as another as in 98 to 99 percent the same. That is a fact. the rest is just a racist dog whistle. So instead of calling people names, do some research and maaaybe learn something.
    Last edited by kirinke; October 31st, 2018 at 10:30 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #28
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    29,567

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    A human, is a human is a human. Genetically speaking, one human is pretty much the same as another as in 98 to 99 percent the same. That is a fact. the rest is just a racist dog whistle. So instead of calling people names, do some research and maaaybe learn something.
    Actually, not a bit of that is true. Blacks have a higher risk for heart problems and sickle cell. Jews trend towards lactose intolerance. Etc.

    These are health factors that are genetic. These are not social constructs.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

  • #29
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,407

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Actually, not a bit of that is true. Blacks have a higher risk for heart problems and sickle cell. Jews trend towards lactose intolerance. Etc.

    These are health factors that are genetic. These are not social constructs.

    Here, try reading it's more complicated than that.
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...entists-argue/

    Genetics and race are totally different things.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics

    Hoomans
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

    Hewman skin color
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color


    It's like saying astronomy and astrology are the same things. They're not. One is based on science, the other is hoo-doo.
    Last edited by kirinke; October 31st, 2018 at 11:51 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #30
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Actually, not a bit of that is true. Blacks have a higher risk for heart problems and sickle cell. Jews trend towards lactose intolerance. Etc.

    These are health factors that are genetic. These are not social constructs.
    Is a Black person that is not at risk of heart disease still a Black person or does that mean she is part of another race cause genetics?

    Thing is, a group will share common genetic markers because they reproduce between themselves, not because genetics make a race.
    Signature too big and pornographic. Next offense will be a ban.

  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •