Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Is everyone ready and excited to have a second (knowed) rapist on the supreme court of the US?

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Fra...ct_allegations

Among other things he took some sophmoric and crude pictures of him pretending to fondle a woman's impressive mammary glands while she was sleeping without her consent. It was rude and disrespectful.
    Last edited by kirinke; September 27th, 2018 at 02:23 AM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    At least with the Democrats, when our fucktards act badly, we flush them down the toilet. When Republican fucktards act badly, they get life-time jobs.
    Right. Just don't look too closely and you won't be disappointed in your fantasy. Kennedy, Clinton, other Clinton, Byrd, Ellison. I'd avoid learning more about these, if I were you. Not that Republicans are better, but you should really know your house is made of glass before you start chucking your stupid stones.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    And you agree with how that shit show went down? You are a fucking slime.
    He had photos taken. While I don't think what he did rises to a level more than immature and stupidly offensive humor, the pictures are what sunk him. Pictures don't give a shit about your intentions or who's laughing at the time.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Right. Just don't look too closely and you won't be disappointed in your fantasy. Kennedy, Clinton, other Clinton, Byrd, Ellison. I'd avoid learning more about these, if I were you. Not that Republicans are better, but you should really know your house is made of glass before you start chucking your stupid stones.
    Twenty or more years ago was a different world, I'm not excusing their behavior, it simply is what it was. It wasn't right by any means though. Thankfully things have changed. At least in the Democratic party. Their shit wouldn't have been tolerated. They'd be gone in this day and age and that's a good thing.

Nowadays, Republicans tend to double down on their dipwads.
    Last edited by kirinke; September 27th, 2018 at 02:32 AM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    Michael Avenatti reveals client as third woman to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

Sworn deposition (under penalty of perjury) that she was the victim of a gang rape that included Mark Judge AND Brett Kavenaugh AND that there are witnesses. She has held high level security classifications in government for years. Her character is unimpeachable.

EDITED TO ADD: Kavenaugh's own calendar corroborates the timing of this gang rape.
    Her character is definitely impeachable. Security Clearance? Big deal - unless it is a DOD TS, it doesn't hold any relevance. Public Trust isn't a security clearance in the same vein as a confidential, secret, or top secret and they issue confidential and secret using "why shouldnt this person be cleared" criteria while a TS is issued on the basis of "why should they be cleared."

Also - that she was in arrears for taxes to Maryland and the IRS and now it is miraculously paid off? Yeah - no incentive for her to lie...

The drunken fumbling of high schoolers resulting in the female having day-after regrets isn't sexual assault. Women have been accusing men of offenses and, when proven to have lied, they suffer no appreciable punishment. Even when found guilty of the false accusation, these women get at most a year or two in prison, while the men who have been falsely accused have suffered irreparable harm - expulsion from college, loss of scholarships or job opportunities, years lost while rotting in prison. Ask Brian Banks if Wanetta Gibson deserves to go to jail...

Enough is enough.
    Last edited by 3catcircus; September 27th, 2018 at 03:21 AM.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    Her character is definitely impeachable. Security Clearance? Big deal - unless it is a DOD TS, it doesn't hold any relevance.

Also - that she was in arrears for taxes to Maryland and the IRS and now it is miraculously paid off? Yeah - no incentive for her to lie...
    REPUTABLE CITE!

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Fra...ct_allegations
    while she was sleeping without her consent
    I'll bet.
    "1 out of 3 Trump supporters is as stupid as the other 2"

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Well, you can't consent to a raunchy photo when you're sleeping.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Twenty or more years ago was a different world, I'm not excusing their behavior, it simply is what it was. It wasn't right by any means though. Thankfully things have changed. At least in the Democratic party. Their shit wouldn't have been tolerated. They'd be gone in this day and age and that's a good thing.

Nowadays, Republicans tend to double down on their dipwads.
    As I said, don't look closely at that list. Especially the last name.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    He had photos taken. While I don't think what he did rises to a level more than immature and stupidly offensive humor, the pictures are what sunk him. Pictures don't give a shit about your intentions or who's laughing at the time.
    This. I may not agree with his political views, but the guy didn't deserve to be fired for a comedy routine.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    Michael Avenatti reveals client as third woman to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

Sworn deposition (under penalty of perjury) that she was the victim of a gang rape that included Mark Judge AND Brett Kavenaugh AND that there are witnesses. She has held high level security classifications in government for years. Her character is unimpeachable.

EDITED TO ADD: Kavenaugh's own calendar corroborates the timing of this gang rape.
    Your ETA: You mean that sometime in those two years there's a party in the calendar? Really? FFS.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Hey 3cat, what does Trump's cock taste like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    Hey 3cat, what does Trump's cock taste like?
    Okay, Kzach, I'll play your game: what does Trump's cock taste like?
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio

Ignore User
    REPUTABLE CITE!
    About 3 dozen different news organizations. US v. J. Swetnick, State of Maryland v. J. Swetnick.

Did I mention the defamation lawsuit and domestic violence restraining order against her?

Christ, a friend of her family was on the radio describing her as a whacko...

Don't you get that all these false accusers make it that much more difficult to take seriously when a real sexual assault has occurred?
    Last edited by 3catcircus; September 27th, 2018 at 03:15 AM.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Well, you can't consent to a raunchy photo when you're sleeping.
    Can't you?

• Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast