Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 381

Thread: Is everyone ready and excited to have a second (knowed) rapist on the supreme court of the US?

  1. #286
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    29,584

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Yeah; she must just love the incessant barrage of death/rape threats...
    Oh no, she might have to "GASP" turn off twitter!

    ...and not being able to go back home.
    Where do you get this? Has her family disowned her?
    I wouldn't even censor you.

 

  • #287
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,013

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Yeah; she must just love the incessant barrage of death/rape threats, and not being able to go back home. Hoo-boy, some fun, huh?
    Long term, dumbass. Do you feel bad for Kavanaugh's wife and kids for that as well, or is this another of those one sided things?
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #288
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,409

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Long term, dumbass. Do you feel bad for Kavanaugh's wife and kids for that as well, or is this another of those one sided things?
    Totally different. For one, Kavanaugh's wife and kids aren't suffering any ill-effects from this. For another, Ford and her family are. They had to actually move due to death threats.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #289
    Pony Up! Ovinomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio
    28,013

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Totally different. For one, Kavanaugh's wife and kids aren't suffering any ill-effects from this. For another, Ford and her family are. They had to actually move due to death threats.
    Good grief, but you are a real idiot, yeah? She "moved" during the prep into a location where the press couldn't get to her without her handlers. Yes, she got dearh threats, but that wasn't the main driver for moving. And, she's back home now with a book deal and movie rights to sell. I suppose we'll see how traumatic this all was by how much she cashes in on it.

    Kavanaugh's minor children got death threats and had to have security. You want to feel.sorry for someone, start with the kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

  • #290
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,409

    Ignore User
    Most of those reports are from right wing sites. Least, that's what a quick google search gives me. So. I'm skeptical.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #291
    consequences 3catcircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio
    4,140

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Most of those reports are from right wing sites. Least, that's what a quick google search gives me. So. I'm skeptical.
    I hope you die in a fire, cunt.

    Multiple news outlets of all stripes reported it, but you are so blinded by your worship of the left that you don't want to believe it!? Go fuck yourself.
    Last edited by 3catcircus; October 14th, 2018 at 05:50 AM.

  • #292
    56% of an excuse nail bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio
    29,584

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    You want to feel.sorry for someone, start with the kids.
    Won't someone think of the children!
    I wouldn't even censor you.

  • #293
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,409

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    I hope you die in a fire, cunt.

    Multiple news outlets of all stripes reported it, but you are so blinded by your worship of the left that you don't want to believe it!? Go fuck yourself.

    And yes, I do believe it's wrong to threaten people because you don't agree with them. It's not going to make them agree with you more.
    Okay, I did find some news from non right wing sites. So it's true and I was wrong on that part.

    And you're so blinded by your worship of the right you don't see that the Ford got it just as bad or worse than Kauvenah. After all, she didn't rape or sexually assault anyone, nor lie and perjure herself in front of congress. She's the one that had to reveal a deeply traumatizing point in her past to the fucking world. Kauvenah just had to keep it together enough to get a job of a life-time. So, I'm not real, real sympathetic towards him or his family.

    So, follow your own advice cunt-boy.
    Last edited by kirinke; October 14th, 2018 at 02:48 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #294
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    And yes, I do believe it's wrong to threaten people because you don't agree with them. It's not going to make them agree with you more.
    Okay, I did find some news from non right wing sites. So it's true and I was wrong on that part.
    There wasn't a threat there. He expressed a hope of bad things for you, but that's not a threat. Then he expressed a desire for you to pleasure yourself, which seems contrary to his first statement. Perhaps he's confused.

    And you're so blinded by your worship of the right you don't see that the Ford got it just as bad or worse than Kauvenah.
    I'll go with as bad.

    After all, she didn't rape or sexually assault anyone, nor lie and perjure herself in front of congress.
    There's no evidence that he ever sexually assaulted anyone, either. As for "lie and perjure", which is sort of redundant, there's the same evidence that she lied as he did. Both said some questionable things that later relevations allow to be viewed as lies if you squint sideways at them, but aren't really provable as lies. They are equal in that regard as well.

  • #295
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,409

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    There wasn't a threat there. He expressed a hope of bad things for you, but that's not a threat. Then he expressed a desire for you to pleasure yourself, which seems contrary to his first statement. Perhaps he's confused.



    I'll go with as bad.



    There's no evidence that he ever sexually assaulted anyone, either. As for "lie and perjure", which is sort of redundant, there's the same evidence that she lied as he did. Both said some questionable things that later relevations allow to be viewed as lies if you squint sideways at them, but aren't really provable as lies. They are equal in that regard as well.
    Lol. I'm not referring to that. I'm referring to the fact that actors on both sides threatened people. It's wrong whomever does it and doesn't really make your case that you should be believed over the other guys.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • #296
    Friendly Coffee Kzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio
    9,732

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    I hope you die in a fire, cunt.
    It's always the conservatives who are the ones who resort to violence and threats first.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    There wasn't a threat there.
    Fuck you're stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

  • #297
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Lol. I'm not referring to that. I'm referring to the fact that actors on both sides threatened people. It's wrong whomever does it and doesn't really make your case that you should be believed over the other guys.
    Fair enough.

  • #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    It's always the conservatives who are the ones who resort to violence and threats first.

    Fuck you're stupid.
    "You're" must be Australian for "Kzach is". A hope is not a threat, dumb ass.

    I hope you have a great day. Oh my God!! I just threatened Kzach with a great day!
    Last edited by MrMaxperson; October 14th, 2018 at 05:31 PM.

  • #299
    That's Wacist! Mistwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio
    26,366

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Totally different. For one, Kavanaugh's wife and kids aren't suffering any ill-effects from this.
    You cannot actually believe that. You can't. There is no way you're that disconnected that you could believe that a public "trial" where you're accused of rape that captures the attention of the nation has no long term ill effects on his wife and children.
    Last edited by Mistwell; October 14th, 2018 at 09:18 PM.
    I like hats.

  • #300
    self admitted prolifer kirinke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio
    7,409

    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    You cannot actually believe that. You can't. There is no way you're that disconnected that you could believe that a public "trial" where you're accused of rape that captures the attention of the nation has no long term ill effects on his wife and children.
    Right, he got the job. Now if he didn't get the job, I could see it happening, if it were normal people, I could see it happening.

    But this is a political appointment with a political family. They live in a very, very protected bubble. So any ill-effects they might have will go away quickly. Because hey, hey, he got a life-time job. Well, at least until he gets impeached for doing something stupid and provable.

    So yeah, don't try that game with me.
    Last edited by kirinke; October 14th, 2018 at 11:49 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

  • Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •