Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Is everyone ready and excited to have a second (knowed) rapist on the supreme court of the US?

Province
    Crystal Lake, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    That's not how you shitheels dealt with the Clinton, or anything else related to Democrats, fuckwad. You BASTARDS even convicted Obama of not being born in the US fucking A!
    Did you just pull a whataboutism? Even Two?
    My Other Sword Is Vorpal

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    I didn't give a rats ass about Clinton cheating on his wife when it happened, and I don't give a shit about Trump cheating on his wife. As for Obama, the whole birther thing is a farce, which most people on the right believe. Only Democrats who are brain dead attribute that to everyone on the right, rather than just the extreme right.
    How about being accused of sexual assault and rape? In Clinton's case, there are at least two, in Trump's case 22 that we know of, ranging from simple sexual assault to the rape of a minor, possibly more. Trump has also admitted on tape that he enjoys sexually assaulting women, grabbing them by the pussy and all.

Both men are horrible individuals.
    Last edited by kirinke; October 4th, 2018 at 12:41 PM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    How about being accused of sexual assault and rape? In Clinton's case, there are at least two, in Trump's case 22 that we know of, ranging from simple sexual assault to the rape of a minor, possibly more. Trump has also admitted on tape that he enjoys sexually assaulting women, grabbing them by the pussy and all.
    I heard no such admission by Trump to sexually assaulting women. I heard him say that women "let him", but that could mean anything from they want and enjoy it, to they are being assaulted and don't feel they can say no. The statement by itself is not an admission of assault, since assault is not automatic with the phrase "let him".

Both men are horrible individuals.
    I need more than just accusations to make that sort of statement. If there is real evidence beyond accusations against either or both, then that would change things for me.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    This is why it's hard for women and men to come forward when they are sexually assaulted.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

This is why it's hard for women and men to come forward when they are sexually assaulted.
    Because Trump's statement wasn't an admission? Or because there needs to be evidence before you can treat an allegation as true?

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    Because Trump's statement wasn't an admission? Or because there needs to be evidence before you can treat an allegation as true?
    Fuck you're dense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    Fuck you're dense.
    You would be more entertaining if you phrase these insults in the proper form. For example,

"You're so dense light bends around you."
    I like hats.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    You would be more entertaining if you phrase these insults in the proper form. For example,

"You're so dense light bends around you."
    Someone funnier than Mistwell had to have ghost-written this.

Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Bwahahaha!!!! Suck it Trump-haters - Kav's in!

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    Oh you poor, poor, subjugated and persecuted, unfairly targeted, oppressed, suppressed, depressed, white male, you. How terrible it must be to live in your world. My bleeding heart goes out to you for all the trials and tribulations that you have overcome to get your guy into such a position of humility and sacrifice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

A great victory for the common American man, who has approximately 0.01 % chance to become accused of being a rapist, and a 0.01 % chance of losing a prestigious job chance as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court (~267,000 S $ a year) to merely be a United States Circuit Judge of the Appeal Courts (merely ~220,600 $ a year).
    One has to imagine the horror he would have to live through if he hadn't been appointed and some other equally qualified conservative judge would have gotten that position!

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The battle is won, the war is lost.

Province
    Dayton
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The battle is won, the war is lost.
    I've been saying this for a while - the progressive movement won this war with actions taken back in the 70's, when they started the takeover of education. Gen X and subsequent generations have been increasingly inculcated with ideas central to "equality" movements since that time, and what we're seeing now is the last gasps of the old paradigm.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhidu View Post
    I've been saying this for a while - the progressive movement won this war with actions taken back in the 70's, when they started the takeover of education. Gen X and subsequent generations have been increasingly inculcated with ideas central to "equality" movements since that time, and what we're seeing now is the last gasps of the old paradigm.
    I've recently been educated that it's not "equality" but "equity" that's the goal. By a grievance studies researcher, even. Actually, nice enough person, and will discuss things -- to a point. Refreshingly not as 'REEE' as most.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhidu View Post
    The old paradigm should have gone out with phrenology. Men are not inherently better or worse than women. Different yes, better or worse? No.

• Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast