Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Is everyone ready and excited to have a second (knowed) rapist on the supreme court of the US?

Province
    In the snow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    Blah blah blah
    Those aren't links. Don't expect anyone to do your leg work for you. If you look around, you can find some help figuring out how to post links, if that's the issue.
    Spoiler Alert!

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by the Jester View Post
    I have a feeling that you are not an expert on women. Have you ever talked to one?

Other than to neg, I mean.
    I'm sorry, but are you saying that since Swetnick is a woman that she isn't a terrible person for being an adult at almost a dozen parties where minors are drugging and gang raping women and not doing anything about it? Sorry, I have a higher opinion of women than that. You can continue to believe them to be morally fragile creatures in need of your male defense, but I'm not gonna buy it.

Swetnick is either telling the truth, and therefore is a shitty person, or lying, and therefore is a shitty person. Neither outcome means she should be ignored or that her allegedly being a victim isn't tragic and very, very much not deserved. But, regardless, she's a shitty person.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I think ovi's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    You make it so easy to prove how dumb you are.

Have you considered trying to get your GED?
    It was your dichotomy moron. You set it up as all or nothing, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhidu View Post
    I really hope that they get that up/down vote ASAP, so that a few GOP senators can vote no based on that credible evidence. They'd join the Dems in what's sure to otherwise be a party-line vote, and we could get on with it.

I doubt there's ever enough evidence to prosecute in Maryland, so that's as good as it will get.
    You might see two Democrats flip, though. Two are up for re-election in very pro-Trump states. One of them is down by 10 points and a vote against Kavanaugh will be the nail in the coffin, while I vote for Kavanaugh could see her close the gap. The other race has the Democrat up by 8 points I think, but in an state where like Trump has a 64% approval rating. He might not want to risk that lead going into elections.

What a great justification!

"Well, someone else committed rape, so I guess it's okay if you do, too!"

"Hey, there have been murderers who never got caught, so fuck it, let's let that one murderer we did catch go free!"

"Kids are molested all the time by priests, so let's just let all the priests get away with it!"

You have the moral sense of a 6-year-old.

A six-year-old goldfish, to be specific.
    Heh. It wasn't a justification. I just like to troll trolls, and Kzach is one of the biggest trolls here.

I have a feeling that you are not an expert on women. Have you ever talked to one?

Enough to know that they don't keep going back to rape parties over and over again to risk being raped.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User

Given his support of rapists, he may have raped a woman before.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    To answer the OP's thread title question, so far it looks like only the Democrats are excited and ready to see a rapist on the Supreme Court. The rest of us don't convict people based only on our feels and unfounded allegations.
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    To answer the OP's thread title question, so far it looks like only the Democrats are excited and ready to see a rapist on the Supreme Court. The rest of us don't convict people based only on our feels and unfounded allegations.
    That's not how you shitheels dealt with the Clinton, or anything else related to Democrats, fuckwad. You BASTARDS even convicted Obama of not being born in the US fucking A!

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    That's not how you shitheels dealt with the Clinton, or anything else related to Democrats, fuckwad. You BASTARDS even convicted Obama of not being born in the US fucking A!
    Are you really getting shirty with someone who voted for both those guys? Really?

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post
    Are you really getting shirty with someone who voted for both those guys? Really?
    I don't believe that for even one second, you right wing shitheel.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    It was your dichotomy moron. You set it up as all or nothing, not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    Heh. It wasn't a justification. I just like to troll trolls, and Kzach is one of the biggest trolls here.
    You... you actually believe this...

...oh sweet summer child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I don't believe that for even one second, you right wing shitheel.
    Of course you don't. Everyone else has to be a partisan fuckwad like you don't they? Other people can't possibly have different and similar ideas and goals, they either align 100% or are in complete opposition to everything you stand for right?

Even Kzach is more human than you.

Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Those aren't links. Don't expect anyone to do your leg work for you. If you look around, you can find some help figuring out how to post links, if that's the issue.
    They're so easily found that anyone who can google could've found them on the very first page of results - I'm not wasting my time posting links to the obvious.

I didn't give a rats ass about Clinton cheating on his wife when it happened, and I don't give a shit about Trump cheating on his wife. As for Obama, the whole birther thing is a farce, which most people on the right believe. Only Democrats who are brain dead attribute that to everyone on the right, rather than just the extreme right.

• Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast