Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Is everyone ready and excited to have a second (knowed) rapist on the supreme court of the US?

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Hmmm. That's not the whole of it.
    Holy fucking delusional; Ovi actually tried to claim that the Drudge Report isn't far right. Holy fucking shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    It wasn't a follow-up interview. It was a hearing to allow Ford to speak and Kavanaugh to respond. An interview is Senators talking to him about his qualifications, and they only had one of those.
    It's still part of the same fucking interview you moron. The interview isn't over until he's confirmed, or thrown in jail as a rapey rapist.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzach View Post
    Holy fucking delusional; Ovi actually tried to claim that the Drudge Report isn't far right. Holy fucking shit.
    It's easily refutable. Relax.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

It's still part of the same fucking interview you moron. The interview isn't over until he's confirmed, or thrown in jail as a rapey rapist.
    If you have even one shred of evidence that he raped someone, let's hear it. All I've heard is one credible, but completely unsubstantiated allegation, and 2 crazies that followed her up with unsubstantiated claims of their own.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    It's easily refutable. Relax.
    Dear god, you think posting a wiki link that says the same thing I did is refuting me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    If you have even one shred of evidence that he raped someone, let's hear it.
    And what the fuck has that got to do with whether or not he's still in an interview process, idiot? Wait, I forgot that you're too fucking dumb to stick to a single, coherent argument and have to change course so as to avoid the agonising migraine you get when faced with the cognitive dissonance of your own stupidity.
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

And what the fuck has that got to do with whether or not he's still in an interview process, idiot? Wait, I forgot that you're too fucking dumb to stick to a single, coherent argument and have to change course so as to avoid the agonising migraine you get when faced with the cognitive dissonance of your own stupidity.
    You're the dumb fuck that gave the dichotomy of confirmation or jail, and he's not going to jail for unsubstantiated allegations. So either you were acknowledging that he should be confirmed, or saying you know of evidence to convict. Which is it?

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    You're the dumb fuck that gave the dichotomy of confirmation or jail, and he's not going to jail for unsubstantiated allegations. So either you were acknowledging that he should be confirmed, or saying you know of evidence to convict. Which is it?
    You make it so easy to prove how dumb you are.

Have you considered trying to get your GED?
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Province
    Dayton
    Oratio

Ignore User
    If you have even one shred of evidence that he raped someone, let's hear it. All I've heard is one credible, but completely unsubstantiated allegation, and 2 crazies that followed her up with unsubstantiated claims of their own.
    I really hope that they get that up/down vote ASAP, so that a few GOP senators can vote no based on that credible evidence. They'd join the Dems in what's sure to otherwise be a party-line vote, and we could get on with it.

I doubt there's ever enough evidence to prosecute in Maryland, so that's as good as it will get.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Dear god, you think posting a wiki link that says the same thing I did is refuting me.
    Yes it is a news aggregate site, however, it does more than that as well, So yeah, you were mis-leading.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Yes it is a news aggregate site, however, it does more than that as well, So yeah, you were mis-leading.
    It's difficult trying to show facts to MAGAts and Qmorons.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Province
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    It's difficult trying to show facts to MAGAts and Qmorons.
    It's still easy to refute him.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Not yet, no. But a couple of the guys I was stewarding with have.
    I like hats.

Province
    In the snow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    You got yours into the oval office.
    What a great justification!

"Well, someone else committed rape, so I guess it's okay if you do, too!"

"Hey, there have been murderers who never got caught, so fuck it, let's let that one murderer we did catch go free!"

"Kids are molested all the time by priests, so let's just let all the priests get away with it!"

You have the moral sense of a 6-year-old.

A six-year-old goldfish, to be specific.
    Spoiler Alert!

Province
    In the snow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Dude. She said she went to a party and saw them gang raping other women. THEN SHE WENT BACK...........MORE THAN TEN TIMES! That right there is enough to clue you in that she's a liar. No woman is going back even one time, let alone more than ten times.
    I have a feeling that you are not an expert on women. Have you ever talked to one?

Other than to neg, I mean.
    Spoiler Alert!

• Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast