Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Is everyone ready and excited to have a second (knowed) rapist on the supreme court of the US?

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Cocksucker needs to post a goddamn link or two, rather than make vague statements. He's already not credible; he needs to work on that.
    I'm sure he'll take this to heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWD View Post
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    New Jersey
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbonac View Post
    Cocksucker needs to post a goddamn link or two, rather than make vague statements. He's already not credible; he needs to work on that.
    Because the direct link right on the front of drudgereport is too fucking obscure for you to find, you lazy git...

...or the link to CBS on a google search that an average 9 year old child could find. You know, the one where the AP reports that the lawsuit against her by her employer was dismissed because of a settlement - i.e. she doesn't go to trial to be publicly embarrassed and possibly financially ruined in exchange for agreeing to their demands resulting from her own dishonesty. I'm guessing they agreed not to sue her in exchange for firing her without severance because of her dishonesty whereby she lied about her educational achievements and work experience coupled with retaliatory behavior towards those she sexually harassed.

Did I mention her lawsuit against the DC metro for $442k in lost wages? The one where she claims to be a model and actress?

The details are all there in black and white, plain as day and lead to only one logical conclusion - Julie Swetnick is a con artist and nothing more.
    Last edited by 3catcircus; October 1st, 2018 at 06:07 PM.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Um... The Drudge report is a right wing site. Not exactly a credible source.

It's like citing a link from the National Inquirer. Or the Onion.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Melbourne
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    drudgereport
    And this is yet more evidence of how incredibly stupid and insipid you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Wickett View Post
    I'm mostly with Spoony.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Um... The Drudge report is a right wing site. Not exactly a credible source.

It's like citing a link from the National Inquirer. Or the Onion.
    The Drudge Report is a aggregater -- it links to articles at other locations. Yes, it's right biased in what it chooses to present, but the links are to mostly mainstream news sources: CNN, MSNBC, Vox, Fox, etc. Don't be a total moron. Drudge is actually an excellent place to go and see what the center-right thinks is news in the mainstream.
    I think ovi's right.

Province
    The Flow
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    Don't be a total moron.
    Why not ask water to stop being wet while you're at it?
    I can delete you, one click and you're overwritten.

Province
    It is a Mystery.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
    Because
    Cool story, bro; totes legit, I'm sure...except, nothing I've found (outside spastic right-wing cracker-factories) has gone with anything remotely resembling the kind of over-spun fanfiction you've produced. Why do you continue to embarrass yourself this way, fucko?

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Ya know, if you are in a job interview and the word "beer" comes up 63 times, one would hope the job is at a brewery.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxox View Post
    Ya know, if you are in a job interview and the word "beer" comes up 63 times, one would hope the job is at a brewery.
    The job interview was the week before. The hearings were something extra, to allow Ford to be heard and ask Kavanaugh about the allegations, not a job interview.

Province
    Aurora, IL
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaxperson View Post
    The job interview was the week before. The hearings were something extra, to allow Ford to be heard and ask Kavanaugh about the allegations, not a job interview.
    So you've never had follow up job interviews? You must work retail for minimum wage.
    Trump is just Putin's little bitch.

Province
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oratio

Ignore User
    So you've never had follow up job interviews? You must work retail for minimum wage.
    Hey, minimum wage retail is about $32,000/yr out here now!

Also I was recently briefly interviewed for a volunteer job and the word "beer" came up dozens of times in the conversation.*

*It might be relevant that I was to be stewarding a craft beer judging event.

[And yes, I've done it three times now. And yes, it's totally awesome and does in fact including tasting many extremely good beers and a few really weird ones.]
    Last edited by Mistwell; October 2nd, 2018 at 10:01 PM.
    I like hats.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovinomancer View Post
    The Drudge Report is a aggregater -- it links to articles at other locations. Yes, it's right biased in what it chooses to present, but the links are to mostly mainstream news sources: CNN, MSNBC, Vox, Fox, etc. Don't be a total moron. Drudge is actually an excellent place to go and see what the center-right thinks is news in the mainstream.
    Hmmm. That's not the whole of it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drudge_Report
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    The Paddock
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    Hmmm. That's not the whole of it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drudge_Report
    Quote Originally Posted by wiki headline paragraph
    The Drudge Report is an American conservative,[4] right-wing[5] news aggregation website. Run by Matt Drudge with the help of Charles Hurt,[1] the site consists mainly of links to news stories from other outlets about politics, entertainment, and current events; it also has links to many columnists. Occasionally, Drudge authors new stories himself, based on tips
    Seems to be exactly what I said. Just own your idiocy, already.
    I think ovi's right.

It wasn't a follow-up interview. It was a hearing to allow Ford to speak and Kavanaugh to respond. An interview is Senators talking to him about his qualifications, and they only had one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
    Hey, minimum wage retail is about $32,000/yr out here now!

Also I was recently briefly interviewed for a volunteer job and the word "beer" came up dozens of times in the conversation.*

*It might be relevant that I was to be stewarding a craft beer judging event.

[And yes, I've done it three times now. And yes, it's totally awesome and does in fact including tasting many extremely good beers and a few really weird ones.]
    You ever have this?

https://www.wired.com/2009/07/ff-primordial-yeast/

• Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast