Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Unpremediated July Cognition

a figment of your imagination COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Palaralae's Avatar
    Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by nail bunny View Post

They aren't bad. You should just download the video and then either watch them at x2 speed or just skip ahead by 5 minute intervals. They don't speak or put subtitles in, so you usually aren't going to miss anything.
    Hmmm. Good idea, but no idea how to do that.

I'm guessing your oven won't dial down to 110F?
    Electric, so difficult if not impossible to keep the temp steady and not spiking.
    News I bring;
    Bells the stag, winter snow
    Summer is past
    Wind high and cold
    Low the sun, short its course
    Seas run strong;
    The russet bracken its shape is lost
    Wild goose raises wanton cry
    Cold lays hold on wings of bird
    Time of ice
    This I heard.

-9th c. Irish

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post
    Hmmm. Good idea, but no idea how to do that.
    https://en.savefrom.net

I installed the downloader (also requires the Tampermonkey extension be added from google app or extension store - it's free) so I wouldn't have to keep going to the website.

Electric, so difficult if not impossible to keep the temp steady and not spiking.
    Well that's annoying.
    I wouldn't even censor you.

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I am sure there is a you tube video on how to make a free standing camp cove somewhere on you tube.

I wasn't wrong:
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...gas+camp+stove

Dunno how useful it would be to you, but there you go. Also try amazon or let go. You could get lucky that way too.
    Last edited by kirinke; July 26th, 2018 at 01:02 AM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirinke View Post
    I am sure there is a you tube video on how to make a free standing camp cove somewhere on you tube.
    I know you think you're making a joke... but... there is a difference between a stove and an oven. For yogurt incubation she needs a fairly constant heat.

So she needs to build an incubator... hmmm... I wonder if there's a video for that...

Province
    To the left of reality. Behind reason. Right next to the backside of beyond.
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Ah, she wasn't very clear on that.

But still, I'm sure there's a how to video on how to make one out there. Lol.

Apparently all you need is a cooler, warm water, glass jugs and the milk solution. Or move to someplace hot and do it there. ^_^

I overthink things sometimes.
    Last edited by kirinke; July 26th, 2018 at 02:59 AM.
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

I is before E except after C, then it's chaos man, mass chaos! Letters coming together into words, but then you go English and they put U's in places that just shouldn't go there... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My sanity left town along time ago and didn't leave a forwarding address. It's not missed.

Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    The camp stove is for future canning. My awesome-sauce Excalibur dehydrator is for the yogurt-making, though I have heard of people using it as an actual incubator/brooder for hatching eggs.

And oh holy shitballs...I did it. Eeeek. I haz a ticket. I am going.

I AM AWAITED!!!

WW 2018 ticket2.jpg
    News I bring;
    Summer is past
    Wind high and cold
    Seas run strong;
    Time of ice
    This I heard.

-9th c. Irish

Province
    Northern Idaho
    Oratio

Ignore User
    https://en.savefrom.net

I installed the downloader (also requires the Tampermonkey extension be added from google app or extension store - it's free) so I wouldn't have to keep going to the website.
    Oooh, excellent. Thank you! I had been messing about with finding something to capture audio from YT videos as well, and the program worked, except it seemed like there was something with our internet connection (we're on satellite, so it often does Random Weird Stuff) that made there be little pauses/hiccups in the audio which sucked when I was trying to get an audio file of something like a live performance that wasn't actually possible to get because it wasn't on any album.
    News I bring;
    Summer is past
    Wind high and cold
    Seas run strong;
    Time of ice
    This I heard.

-9th c. Irish

Province
    Kekistan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaralae View Post
    Oooh, excellent. Thank you! I had been messing about with finding something to capture audio from YT videos as well, and the program worked, except it seemed like there was something with our internet connection (we're on satellite, so it often does Random Weird Stuff) that made there be little pauses/hiccups in the audio which sucked when I was trying to get an audio file of something like a live performance that wasn't actually possible to get because it wasn't on any album.
    The only problem with savefrom is that it doesn't 'play' th video all the way through, so it messes with YouTube analytics. It's 'yet another person who stopped watching after the first few seconds' which can bump someone's video down a peg or two in the "let's show this video to everyone" formula and thus could cost your favorite creators some money.

So, basically, if you like the creator, let the video play all the way through even if you download it to watch it. And don't forget to click that like button!

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234