Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH's spelling sucks

Province
    The abyss
    Oratio

Ignore User

TH's spelling sucks

That is all.
    Keep the dream alive! -- Hit the snooze button.

Quote Originally Posted by P&P
    That is all.
    I wondered if someone was going to post that. Now off to tell TH while NTL is still up.
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

Workman Publishing Company
    225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

Stage Name: Jackie! COMMUNITY SUPPORTER Nerfherder's Avatar
    Province
    Nordschleife, Nürburgring
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I told him that in one thread, and he gave me Rep+

It's all in the timing...

Cheers,
    Liam
    Robin Williams: "In England, if you commit a crime, the police don't have a gun and you don't have a gun. If you commit a crime, the police will say, 'Stop, or I'll say stop again.'"

PWD: "you're the seed, the relationship is the soil, and the love and attention and work you put into the relationship is the sun and the rain that feeds it. What grows from that is what you always were meant to become."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder
    I told him that in one thread, and he gave me Rep+

It's all in the timing...

Cheers,
    Liam
    Me too. Actually, I called him on it twice and got rep. He can take a joke about it if, like you said, the timing is there. Once I did it and everyone else went "Ooooooo you're in trouble!" and he posi-repped me.
    If you participate in my Daily Trivia thread, do not look for the answer elsewhere and post it.

225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

If I ever get to make any rules here, there are only a couple I'd want. One would be: if you are going to correct someone's spelling/grammar, you had damn well better be entertaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Insert Username Here
    If I ever get to make any rules here, there are only a couple I'd want. One would be: if you are going to correct someone's spelling/grammar, you had damn well better be entertaining about it.
    NTLers can find funny in the most horrific things, imaginable or not. Even spelling flames, if they're done with style.

Some people just never learned the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by PWD

One thing that makes me kind of sad: I think that NTL is going to die and I will never have gotten rep from TH. That's not to say I didn't try a time or two... *sighs* I feel so unfulfilled.
    "Wow, Liz, you're hot AND know a lot about pirates! If you were fatter you'd be the ideal woman!" - Rel

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD
    One thing that makes me kind of sad: I think that NTL is going to die and I will never have gotten rep from TH. That's not to say I didn't try a time or two... *sighs* I feel so unfulfilled.
    I got rep from him. Also got neg-repped by him. Bastard called me Banth Poo Doo.

Province
    DC Metropolitan
    Oratio

Ignore User
    I got rep from him. Also got neg-repped by him. Bastard called me Banth Poo Doo.
    Hoo hoo hoo hooo. Ah haa haa haa haa.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD
    He must never have seen the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by fett527
    He must never have seen the hat.
    It's enough to trigger uncontrollable repping.

Quote Originally Posted by PWD
    NTLers can find funny in the most horrific things, imaginable or not. Even spelling flames, if they're done with style.

Especialy when they have such perfect spelling like me.

Quote Originally Posted by spatha
    Especialy when they have such perfect spelling like me.
    You spelled especially wrong.

225 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014-4381
    212-254-5900 (phone)
    212-254-8098 (fax)
    info@workman.com

Same positive repped by him a couple of times, and 1 neg rep for defending CZ in the women deserve to get raped if they dress slutty thread.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast